Good morning 🌄

Tae's pov

We were about to head to our rooms when namjoon hyung stopped us in upstairs hallway.

Rm: so, you guys are really happy now, aren't you?
(points at me and jimin)

Tae: Yeah , why won't we.
* winks at jimin *

Jimin: yeah afterall we worked our ass off to convience you all.

Tae: Yeah, especially Suga hyung.

J-hope: well, she does seem nice like you guys said , I like her. *smiles*

"Well don't like her too much hyung"
I said with a stern face

Rm: but I am afraid that Suga hyung and her are gonna have a lot of problems.

J-hope: yeah, I don't think he's gonna let her befriend with us too.

Jimin and I: but we wanna become her friends. *pouts*

Rm: than let's hope that they get along.

We all nodded and walked into our rooms after saying good night.
I laid on my bed thinking of her.
I really wanna be with her and before anyone gets close to her I have to show my charms .

With that thought, I closed my eyes and let my mind wander for the ideas to impress y/n.

Y/n's pov

I woke up by the noise of my alarm at 5:30  in the morning, I didn't get much sleep last night and now I'm sleepy af.

I dragged my ass to washroom and brushed my teeth, got freshed but didn't shower as I have to do my chores so I'll be sweaty and I don't wanna go college like that.

I checked my phone to check thier diet plan send by pd nim which didn't seem like diet, it's just normal food but particular food at one time.

I quickly walked to kitchen, prepared toast and boiled eggs for them.
While I was doing all this, Mr Jin came to kitchen and offered his help which I politely declined and after taking permission from him I started cleaning his room, lil meow was still asleep so I started cleaning the room without disturbing him , because I treasure my precious life and not to exaggerate at all but whenever he made a movement, my heart skipped a beat, I cleaned the room as fast I can and left.

I saw Mr Jungkook on couch , we greeted each other good morning with warm smiles then with his permission I cleaned his room and soon everyone came to living room one by one we greeted each other and after that I cleaned all thier rooms with thier "permission". Which wasn't that time consuming as they all made thier bed by themselves which I pretty much appreciated.

After that I quickly showered and get dressed up.