New experience

Someone's pov

After that night, y/n woke up next morning with tae beside her which was enough to make her happy.

She did her assignment all day as shoot was going to start soon and tae was by her side every second since they woke up.

Y/n was having fun seeing tae struggling to understand anything about her subjects but he was determined to understand something so that he could help her and talk to her because she was giving him silent treatment, which was making him more upset for his actions.

He also kissed, hugged her and made her feel loved all day and at those moments she smiled, thinking that seeing him like this worths all the pain in the world.

They made up sooner than later and today they all had breakfast together before they rushed to thier shoots but not before everyone wishing good luck to y/n for her first shoot.

Shoot day #1

"Dance date with yeonjun"

'The shoot is in txt's practice room.'

'They both changed into this: '

They both started shoot with dancing basic moves while looking at each other in mirror, yeonjun teaches her some moves and she mimicked his moves

In first half, they both did fun dance, had laughs whole heartedly and were being cute like puppies which was needed along with yeonjun lip syncing lyrics.

For romantic part, yeonjun snakes his arms around her waist and she followed his lead.

He turned her around in a swift motion making them very close to each other's face, they looked in each other's eyes, pretending to get lost in them. She slowly puts her hands behind his neck, his hands on her waist, they started doing couple dance while looking each other with love and a smile on thier face, director took round shots of them when yeonjun lifts her up and spins her around.