Getting along

Y/n pov
As pd nim took his leave everyone went silent and I was in my own thoughts when someone broke the uncomfortable silence.

Jimin: so, you like it here?

'Bruhh, I just came here'

Y/n : yeah pretty much.

Jimin: hope you'll like living with us and enjoy your time with us because I'm looking forward to it.
(He gave me a gentle smile.)

I gave him an awkward smile.
Suga cleared his throat while looking at us then spoke;

Suga: we will like you to be professional with us , we don't want any kind of personal interaction.

'Like I'm dying to have a personal relationship with you lil meow meow but I shook my head as yes nonetheless.'

Jimin : but I'll like to befriend with you as you'll be staying with us.

He showed me his best innocent smile while batting his lashes innocently.

I smiled looking at him and this time it's genuine because he's looking so cute with that smile and atleast he's nice to me.

Jin: well we never really welcomed you so, welcome *gives his hand for handshake* I'm jin, world wide handsome, you know.

I laughed at his cuteness.

Y/n: I know you all, you don't have to introduce yourself.

'I don't live under the rock'

I shaked hands with him and others as well and that lil meow just rolled his eyes when I extend my hand towards him.

Wtf is his problem I just arrived here, am I that annoying? No y/n, you aren't even 1% annoying as him, don't put yourself down. I pep talked me.

J-hope: you need our help with your chores?

'Aww How sweet'

Y/n : No, it's my duty to do and I'm gonna get paid for that so why would you do it.
(I said with a nice smile on my face.)

Tae: well if you need any help you can ask us without hesitation , okay?*winks*

(What... The.....)

Rm: We wanna make it clear that there are gonna be some rules for living here.

(Okay now wtf with rules, didn't I signed a long ass contract with millions of rules)

Y/n: Did you all had rules before I got here or am I special?
( I asked frustrated)

Suga: No, because we all know each other unlike you , you're just a random stranger to us.

(Oh my lord this meow is really irritated by me )

Y/n: well if we are that stranger and you all wanna be professional then there's no need for this talk, you can just give me a book of rules, I'll read it and never cross your path ,sir.

(I said with a nice smile on my lips when from inside I wanted to scream at him... It's not like I don't understand thier pov or wanna throw tantrum but it's 1 or 1:30 a.m and I'm tired as hell and they chose this time for all this drama? like dude, I have to wake up early and do all the work, let me have my precious sleep)

Jk: there's no need to talk to my hyung like that.

(He said angrily gritting his teeth,now here comes little bunny as well, just great)

Jin: y/n, it's for our privacy and yours too , don't take this wrong but we can't trust anyone so easily. I can understand you as well, obviously you would have signed contract full of rules-

Rm: -but we all have privacy so, we would have to set some ground rules so that it won't lead to further problems.

J-hope: yeah we are not trying to offend you but try to understand our point as well.

(If you would've talked to me this nicely in first place then I wouldn't have been an offended bitch)

Y/n: I'm sorry, I shouldn't be mean or rude to you all. You are totally right we all have our privacy and we all need our space.
(I smiled faintly at them)

Tae: then we should get settled down in couch for discussing further.

Everyone did as told, we settled down like this on couch: Suga, j-hope ,jin, jungkook, tae, jimin(L to R) on big couch namjoon in one seat sofa, sided next to Suga and I'm on another one, close to jimin.

Jungkook: would you like to know anything work related?

Y/n : yes, as you all said about rules and it's my job to do chores so, I would like to know which part I'm allowed to enter and which I'm not to, in 'your' house.

( Yeah I emphasized on 'your' coz why not, they want it all professional then I also let my little hope die of living friendly with all of them and now I'll behave like usual housekeeper)

Rm: yeah that's the first rule, please don't visit our room without our permission. You can clean it after we all are awake and tell you to.

'Yeah like I'm dying to be in your room... I'm pissed cuz I'm sleep deprived'

Y/n: then won't it be late because I have to go to college as well.

Jin: No, we all also have to be at our company around 9 so we are gonna wake up soon.

J-hope: and if you won't be able to do that before going to college then don't worry, do it afterwards.

Jimin : yeah we don't have any problem.
(he scoots closer to me with heart melting smile)

Y/n : *I smiled at him* thank you.

we were looking at each other with smiles on our faces when suddenly someone spoke:

"But I have. I want my room to be clear before we leave for our practice." Which sounded more like an order.