Party

Saturday

Y/n's pov

I woke up at my usual time did all the chores and cleaned the house better for thier party which they didn't find necessary to tell me till last minute.

Around 11 pm they all came, I was so happy to see them well, now I won't have to be alone in thier huge ass place but I did missed them I can't deny that and a tiny part of me is telling me to give them a chance but I don't want to be hurt again so that part of me has to be buried deep somewhere.

I hugged all of them when they came but taehyung didn't let me go for a long time then kissed my head, which made me blush and confused at the same time, then they went to get fresh whereas yoonmin took nap together because they were tired, I wonder what they did to get this tired.

After that, pd nim came with some staff with him and we all went to roof, WTF!! they have a roof and didn't tell me, "those bitches".

Y/n: oh, how can I forget this beautiful part when you guys showed me this part first, Right?
(I said in a sarcastic tone with a dramatic face.)

Rm: we didn't tell you because the camera is still not installed here.

Jin: and when you are alone in the house, we can't know if you get hurt here or not.

J-hope: we don't come here without letting anyone, you know.

Tae: yeah, and soon we'll install camera here as well so max could check out .

Y/n : I get you guys , you don't have to explain everything to me. I mean, I'm the one working for you not the other way around. *laughs*

Jk: but you are more than a caretaker to us , you know.

Y/n: No. I don't and I don't wanna know *says politely*. I don't let people in and don't get in , in people's life.

Tae: but we would like "you" to give us a chance, nothing bad will come out of it.

I didn't wanted to drag that topic so I said, "I'll think about that", when actually I won't, even if I want to.

With that we all were engaged in doing our task: cleaning roof, decorating, setting the food.

I was assigned to do work with jungkook ,we talked a lot, he told me about thier busy schedule in NYC and we were having a good time till he again brought that topic.

Jk: will you really think about that? It'll mean the world to us if you'd do.

Y/n: why? Why it bothers you so much?

Jk: because we feel that you're a part of this house, part of our lives, and when you said that you didn't even let us in, in your life it kinda hurt.
Are we that bad to you? Did we said or did something to hurt you that much?

Y/n: It's not about you all , it's about me, please for a second can you just stop making everything about you, my world doesn't revolves around you.

I said getting irritated with the same topic going again and again in my mind and outside my mind too.
He removed his eyes from my face and looked at the table cloth we are putting, with a sad pout on his face and my dumbass came to senses that I was harsh to him for no reason .