Hurt

Y/n's pov

Tae: she's y/n , our maid.
( he said loudly)

He really said that aloud that everyone looked at us  and I looked at him, like seriously, "maid", so this is who I'm to him.....just a maid, right? So, yeah "a big fuck you" to the chance I gave them.

Jungkook , jimin walked towards us.

Jimin: ohh taehyunga , don't your vocabulary has a word called "caretaker or helper"
*laughs awkwardly*

Jimin to txt: he meant to say, she's our caretaker.*smiles fakely*

Jk: and she's really good at doing her job, she is a wonderful person as well.*smiles at me*

Soobin: She must be a nice person if you are acknowledging her that much *smiles at me*

Jimin and jungkook excused themselves and took taehyung away with them, txt didn't wanted me to feel embarrassed or awkward so they didn't talk about that.

Beomgyu: what you really do as a caretaker? Don't get me wrong, I'm just curious.

Y/n: not at all *smiles genuinely*. I do the chores of this place and take care of thier diet , that's pretty much what I do.

Taehyun: Don't you get tired doing all that, I mean it's big house.

Y/n: It's a part of my job, I have to do this without any complaints and excuses, but they (BTS) help me in doing my chores.

And with that I talked with them.
I was really impressed by meaning of thier group name and thier fandom name. It's really nice to talking to them.

And I was having a good time connecting with them (yeah I was connecting as they aren't my boss and not an ass to me) and soobin is really shy, I don't know if it's because of me or what but he seems cute.

Me and txt members were having fun teasing soobin to see him all shy when BTS with Jackson joined us .

Jackson: this pretty lady has a pretty name, well hi, I'm Jackson.*smiles*

I shake hands with him .

gyu: for sure she's pretty.

Kai: hey stop it!! Soobin hyung won't like this.*says playfully*

Soobin and I blushed in embarrassment and others laughed at us, except tae.

Tae: Why would soobin mind, is she flirting with him?

( He said in stern tone and "What the actual fuck")

Jk: hahah he's just being playful, guys. *smiles awkwardly*

Tae: No, kookie I'm dead serious, don't you think she's being more friendly with them than she ever is with us, even though we live under same roof.

J-hope: aah teahyunga , we all were busy, don't worry we'll have a good time during her summer break.

Tae: hyung, you are so naive to get what she's trying to do here.