wounds

Dark child's pov

Tw: self harm, bullying

After looking at her all ready to die, BTS picked up thier pace, the truck was getting closer to her every nano-second and she stand still,  luckily jungkook was fast enough to pull her on side before that truck ran over her.

He shakes her by grabbing her shoulder harshly, shouting at her but the only response he got from her was her smiling like a menace in front of him.

That only added fuel to his anger, how could she think so low of her life, how could she do that and still smile at her actions and the only thing he could think of to do at that moment to make her come back to senses was to slap her tight.

She fell on floor due to the effect of jungkook's hard palm hitting her cheeck, tears started flowing from her eyes immediately. She looked upto them and crawled backwards in horror, her mind travelled to the past when she was bullied.

She got up and ran towards thier place with all the energy she has left... as soon as she reached thier place, she locked herself in her room, just a minute later BTS reached there.

They all knocked on her door, requesting her to open it, to let them be there for her but all they heard was heavy cries from the other side. They all decided to enter her room from her window door but it was locked too.

But what they saw through that window door made it difficult for them to not shed the tears they were controlling.

She was leaning on the door, her knees close to her chest, head continuously banging on the wooden door while she was SHOUTING:

WHY THAT ONE MEMORY HURTS ME AGAIN AND AGAIN?

WHY THE FUCK THEY CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE?

WHY, WHY, WHY, I CAN'T LET EVERYTHING GO FOR ONCE, WHY CAN'T I HEAL PROPERLY, WHY THIS ?

She cried and cried more at that moment and the other second she was fuming with anger looking at everything around her, she stood up and started throwing all of her stuff from her table, bed making her room a mess... just like her life.

"WHY THIS CAN'T BE HEALED ? WHY CAN'T I JUST SHARE IT TO HEAL FOR ONCE."

"WHY...I'M SO WEAK, UGHHH."

She grabbed a fistful of her hair and tried to snatch it from her head, thinking that it might help her to remove all the thoughts from her head, so that she'll be at peace.

Suddenly, her eyes fell on the mirror of her room, she walked towards it with a curious look on her face and her head tilted, she was mumbling words like slut, whore, dirty, and what not as her eyes were roaming on her figure, in the mirror.

The only thing she could see in her mirror reflection was the words people used to name her, all over her body, nothing else and it made her furious. She harshly took out the tissues from drawer and started rubbing her reflection on the mirror, trying to remove all the words from her reflection,  when she saw it's not doing any good she started rubbing those tissues on her body still looking at mirror, trying to get rid of those words while shouting
" I AM NOT" to every word written on her reflection.

But the only thing that caused was red spots on her body, pain to her body but she didn't gave up , she picked up the belt near her closet, then slowly looked at the words on her reflection in the mirror and next second a loud sound echoed in everyone's ears, she hit herself with the belt, she did not stopped there, she hit herself harder everytime, only wanting to get rid of those names.