Weekend

Author's pov

As weekend arrived, y/n became so happy that she finally going to stay at home (not her's) but she'll visit her home today for taking her car from there.

She slept early on Friday's night so that she could have a proper nap and today (on Saturday) she woke up with a best feeling, you know the feeling after having a very tight nap?
yeah that one.

She woke up around 7 today, everyone was still asleep as slumber due to tiredness from shooting of thier new song *whichever you like* and also practicing for the premier of the music video which is in upcoming week.

Y/n did her morning routine and wear something comfy.

Then she cleaned dance room, theatre room, and library , then the backyard which took a lot of time

After that she went to kitchen to prepared brekki (a word jungkook teached her) which wasn't that much of work as they are on fruit diet.
everyone else was at dining table when she was done around 9:30 am.

With the help of j-hope and jungkook she settled thier brekki at table.

They all settled down, having thier brekki while having conversation.

J- hope: what you gonna do today?

Y/n : Nothing. just gonna visit my home and bring my car here or maybe do some assignments.

Tae: you've been doing a lot assignment recently.

Y/n: yeah, I've my summer vacation after next week so gotta submit all the  assignment before that.*smiles*

Rm: I like your dedication and you better complete it before due date otherwise I'll shave your eyebrows.

Y/n :*laughs* you won't.

Rm: you bet.

Namjoon said in a serious tone making Y/n look at others and their serious face made her gulped hard as she said: okay

Jimin: will you like to visit us today?

Suga interrupted before y/n could answer.

Suga : No, she won't.

Y/n and Suga started thier staring competition which was interrupted by y/n's phone buzzing with a message , she checked her phone, replied to someone then looks at Suga with a smirk.

Y/n : I would love to and I'm gonna be there as pd nim texted that he expects me to be there to grab my key and I'd card today.

Suga growls in irritation.

J-hope: will you bring lunch for us ?

Y/n: yeah, what do you want to have ?

Suga said in a very low tone "poison" and then y/n also said in not so very low tone to him "that's already more than enough on your tongue"

Suga: WHAT???*frowns*

Y/N : What?? Don't interrupt shussh, ( she acts innocent and moves her gaze to j-hope) you were saying something sunshine.  *smiles*

Everyone shouted "SUNSHINE" with j-hope cooing at the nickname.

Y/n: Yeah that's what army calls him, don't they??

Everyone nods and smiled while tae rolled his eye in irritation.

J-hope : I want bulgogi with rice. will you make it for me?

Y/n was about to say something when tae interrupted "but I want kimchi fried rice it's been days we had that. Will you make it for me please y/n "with his puppy eyes.

And no one can refuse those puppy eyes, I repeat "NO ONE"

Y/n: yes , sure .

Tae smiled in victory as if he had won a war but his smile soon changed into a frown when y/n said that she'll also cook bulgogi for j-hope and passed him a warm smile.

Y/n noticed that jin is very quiet today which is not his usual self, she thought it can't be mv pressure because then everyone would be the same and namjoon's mood is off too .

After having breakfast namjoon went to library and jin told 'basically ordered' that he'll do the dishes alone and as it was not that much today she let him be and went to have a talk with namjoon.

She knows that she's not here to have any kind of relation and is no one to interfere in thier personal matter but she doesn't like to see anyone sad her around and they are kind of becoming her "daily people" so how can she let any of them be sad .

While everyone was busy talking in living room she excused herself to the library.