Silly night

Author's pov

It's a pleasant Saturday evening where y/n and jin are cooking in the kitchen.

Jimin is out to buy drinks like who would know about drinks better than him, that guy literally drinks alcohol like water and Suga has gone with him too for spending some quality time *dies in cuteness*

Hobi is setting new sets of cutlery and plates on table , tae is fonding over
y/n from living room, which she notices but didn't say anything because she's having fun looking at him randomly and seeing him averting his gaze here and there while talking to himself, which she finds cute .

Namjoon wanted to help but as he's destruction of God, jin and y/n can't let him destroy anything in thier precious kitchen.

So, he's assigned to clean the house which is already cleaned , yeah you heard me right, so it was a pretty evening for all of them.

Jin told y/n to bake choclate cake but she wanted to bake strawberry cake instead, for tae but you can't disobey eomma so, she baked a beautiful choclate cake.

But also she secretly baked strawberry pastry for tae, which she'll give him later when they'll be alone.

Tae has been so expressive about his feelings lately , like... looking at her with fond eyes everytime, complimenting her, calling her boo with so much love, hugging her , kissing her cheeks and head so openly which no one does and it would be shock for y/n if no one noticed it.

She just blushes at his actions and compliments everytime but never returned the favour, he also helps her with chores in the morning , he did so much for her when she was injured so, she also wants to express a lil bit of her feelings with little gesture.

So here's strawberry pastry for tae:

( Someone plzz buy me this🥲)

After everything was done, everyone got to thier rooms to get ready except for y/n.