Solar

Jhope's pov

To say I'm nervous would be an understatement.. solar is visiting today to meet and interact with everyone.

I really want her to have a nice relationship with everyone in the house and to love them as y/n does.

I'm not comparing solar and y/n, they both are different at certain levels but I want same love for her too.

I've talked about everyone so much, to her that she wanted to meet everyone asap and be included in our family and share the same bond as us.

But I know it's gonna be tough because they, especially maknae like might compare her with y/n at some point. so to prevent the cure, I've to take some major precautions. I need to talk to them about giving her a chance and accepting her as she is, before she arrives.

I was walking down the stairs to talk to them when I saw all of them talking so, I curiously eaves dropped.

Rm: I want all of you on your best behavior, okay. Don't scare her or hurt her.

Jin: And accept her with open heart , don't compare her with y/n, no offense. *looks at y/n*

Y/n: None taken. Actually, I also want us to give her and us time to know each other and to adjust together, we all know we also didn't had a great start but look at us now .

Rm: Exactly, it'll take time for all of us to know each other better so we better give us time because she's important to hobi, which means?

Maknae line: "she's important to us".

Suga: but I make no promises, I'm gonna examine her if she's good enough for my soulmate.

Y/n: do you really have to be dick to people in the first meeting. Imagine thier first impression of you 'what a rotten dick'. *laughs*

Suga: I don't care, I just don't want to see my hobi hurt.

Everyone sighed in disbelief and agreed on that. I'm on cloud nine, dancing my best moves while looking at all of them, they care so much about me. I happily half- walked half-danced towards them.

Jhope: moon, is dinner ready?

Y/n: yeah, I've made chilli chicken, bulgogi, kimchi and chicken noodle soup~(did dance move with maknae line ) just like you said. *laughs*

J-hope: *hugs y/n* thank you for all of that and sorry for increasing your work.

Y/n: oh c'mon I would love to do that for any of you, any day. jin and maknae line helped me btw.

J-hope: okay, what about dessert.

Y/n: dessert?? Didn't you said you'll order cheesecake
(she looks around confused)

J-hope:*sighs*no, I clearly told you to bake a pie .

Y/n: w- well I'm sorry, I'll just go and buy ingredients and bake it before she arrives.