Tae's parents

Tae's pov

It's been 3 days since I asked y/n to meet my parents. I'll be honest...I'm hell lot of scared than her. I really want this to go easy peasy lemon squeezy not difficult difficult lemon difficult.

I know my parents won't be rude or mean to her neither will she but they'll obviously try to put her in dilemma.

I get thier point too, they don't want thier son to be left heartbroken or used because when you've fame and money , people only tends to use you and we've experienced that way too much in this industry but y/n is nothing like those people and I hope my parents sees that too.

Today, we are heading to meet them as a 'couple', its so scary especially because I'm here sitting on couch all ready and jimin is (forcefully) helping y/n to get ready and I'm scared that he's gonna make her wear something seductive, bruhhh that's a big noo for first meeting with parents.

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't noticed y/n coming out of her room wearing this.

I loved it. well, when do I not love her *rolls eyes* I love her wearing anything she wants.

Y/n: do you not like it?
(she asked looking down at her outfit)

Tae: I never said that
(takes her hand)

Y/n: then why the fuck did you rolled your eyes for?

Tae: About something else going on my mind. But you look beautiful boo, I'm shocked that very first time jimin did a good job.

Jimin: *offended* hey you punk, I'm always good at my job.

Tae: whatever you say big- oops, sorry small guy. *laughs*

Jimin: * glares* you are really lucky that it's your important day or else you would be regretting your words.

Jin: ohk you two, calm down or as I say in hobi's words "calm down my daughters".

Rm: yeah, give it a rest now. let princess and tae go with nice vibes.

J-hope: *hugs y/n* all the best moon. I know they'll love you the second they'll see you.
*kisses her cheecks*

Suga:*looks at me * you are taking her alone for the first time, take care of her. *Hugs y/n* be yourself and if you don't feel like staying there just call me, dad will pick you.

Tae: there was a time when you used to treat me like a baby.

Suga: I still treat you like that, just don't break my sister's heart.