Breakdown

Trigger warning: suicide,  if you are sensitive to that plzz don't read it.

Y/n's pov

I was just laying down on my bed as I couldn't sleep, all I could think is about suga's situation, he doesn't seems fine nowdays, we know he's thinking about the hate people are giving him.

I was just switching the sides on my bed thinking, as I literally do nothing whole day I'm not tired to sleep so, I decide to go to the swing in backyard from my room's window door.

I was limping because my leg isn't recovered from that incident, I was admiring the beauty of night and there my eyes fell on Suga, he had knife on his wrist and his eyes closed , I felt like my heart is going to stop.

Author's pov

As soon as y/n saw Suga in that state , she ran towards him even though she was limping she tried her best and told Suga to stop.

Suga eyes shot open as he clearly didn't wanted anyone to see him in that state , he took some steps back and tell y/n to back off.

Y/n has tears in her eyes , with a lot of concern she looked at him and she understood that Suga is not thinking anything straight at the moment.

Y/n : baby I'm here, don't do this please.

Suga: why shouldn't I ? everyone hates me , people are blaming me for nothing.

( As y/n has concern in her eyes, Suga's eye's reflects nothing)

Y/n: not everyone hates you, your parents loves you, those boys loves you , your fans loves you, I love you , see there are so many people who loves you.

Suga: WHY?? WHY YOU LOVE ME ?
I HURTED YOU, THEN WHY?

Y/n: you didn't , see I'm here recovering and you know why, because you took care of me and see I'm fine now.

She smiles sadly in between tears.

Suga: YOU SHOULDN'T LOVE ME . YOU SHOULD HATE ME LIKE THOSE PEOPLE DO.

Y/n: I can never do that , you are so much important to me . I never told you that but it's true, please let me be there for you, heal you , help you. Trust me, it'll get better.

Suga: NO, IT WON'T, IT WON'T, NOT THIS.

Y/n: It will baby, the pain in your stomach, that pain in your heart it'll go away, the voice in your head that's making you do this , telling you no one loves you is wrong baby, would you please just believe me....*sobs*
it does get better.

Suga: *breaks down* IT DOESN'T!!
IT FEELS LIKE THEY'RE JUST PLAYING GAME WITH ME ,  EVERYTIME THEY JUST TRY TO PUT ME DOWN BUT CAN'T THEY FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T WANT NO PART OF THAT GAME  , I JUST WANT THEM TO SET ME FREE
*sobs hardly* SET ME FREE FROM ALL THE CRUELTY, FROM ALL THE HATE THAT I DON'T DESERVE.
I Only Wanted Them To Like Me.

Y/n: Many people loves you so much , who are always ready to be there for you, to love you , heal you if you gives us a chance, please.