Past

Y/n's pov

Today I'm going to BTS work place because they want me to join them to watch edited version of thier run BTS episode.

After giving lunch to max, I was putting food in basket to take with me when I heard a knock on door.

Who could've been here whom max allowed to enter, I thought and curiously opened the door just to meet with warmest hug by none other than tae. I hugged him tightly and smiled in his chest then he kissed the top of my head.

Y/n: why did you knocked?

Tae: *shyly* I was so excited to pick you up that I forgot my keys.

Y/n: *laughs* you didn't have to, I am about to head out.

Tae: I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. Can't I pick up the girl who has stolen my heart.

My heart melts every fucking time when he acts so cutely, which is 24/7. I'll be lying if I say I've not fallen for him , I have but there's a lot about my past which I want to share with him, with all of them but I'm scared, what if it doesn't go well, what if they won't be a part of my life anymore...no that can't happen.

I know I'm being paranoid about it, that there's no need to talk to them and all but you don't know, I've never told this to anyone coz I was alone at that time I faced it all by myself, I coped up from that myself , I rise from that MYSELF.

But everytime something like that happens like that party night, memories come all over again hurting me in the worst way possible because I was never able to let that go fully and in order to heal properly I need to let that go.

And these are the people I trust the most, they've let me be there for them when they were vulnerable, they never get embarrassed after showing me thier hurt, they got that comfort from me and so do I. I feel same comfort with them.

I'll tell them sooner or later, I know they won't judge me for shit but what if's never leaves your mind and especially when you had an episode earlier which they didn't meant but still.

I was so in my thoughts that I didn't even answered tae's question and now he's looking down at me, confusingly .
I pulled away from hug "what" is all I said.

Tae: you tell me , you were so lost .

Y/n: can't I think about the precious man who has crush on me and whose hugs make me warm.*smiles*

Tae visibly blushed at my compliment and the next second he has confused expression on his face.

Tae: you're talking about me right?

Y/n: no, about jungkook.
*rolls eyes*

Tae: WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F-

Y/n: ofcourse it's you ,pabo!!

I laughed looking at his face with the expression like someone has removed floor beneath his feet,  making him feel embarrassed.

I excused myself to bring basket and check the whole kitchen once again so that I won't burn the whole place down.

The ride was pretty silent but in a nice way , romantic songs playing on radio making both of us blush for nothing.