Music Video

Unstoppable child's pov

BTS and mamamoo were done writing thier song in a week or so...and from past 2 days they've been searching for models so is txt for thier new music videos.

Txt decided to ask y/n to be in thier mv because its thier first mv with some girl being actually present on screen with them and they want to feel comfortable so they decided to invite her for lunch and then ask her.

'lunch break'

Y/n knocks on already opened door of txt's practice room to gather thier attention and immediately got that, she was welcomed by yeonjun's hug.

Yeonjun: *squeals cutely* omo, our baby is looking so cute.

Y/n: *bored face* what do you want?

Yeonjun: a thank you wouldn't hurt.

Y/n: you guys said you've to talk about something, what is it?
(walks towards other members)

Soobin: you know, as we're looking for a model for our new mv so... we wanted to ask you to-
(looks here and there)

Terry : *sighs* oh, c'mon hyung!
We would like you to be in our video as our model.

Y/n:*laughs* you are kidding right, there's no way in hell you can be serious.

Gyu: we are serious.

Y/n stopped laughing when she saw seriousness on everyone's face.

Y/n: hold up, why me? I'm not a model, actor or anything

Kai: it's our first mv with a girl casting and we want to be comfortable during shoot for it to run smoothly.

Y/n: you've told pd nim about this?

Yeonjun: yeah and he agreed.

Y/n: WHAT??? You guys know that I don't even know how to act, right?

Soobin: we know that, y/n, and it's not more of an act, it's just having fun sequences with each one of us.

Y/n: like?? *furrow brows*

Yeonjun: like, with me you'll have a fun dance practicing type of date, we'll do some moves, have fun teasing and etc.

Soobin: it's a fun cooking scene with me, you know baking stuff and being cute .

Beomgyu: it's painting on floor sized canvas with me plus cute stuff.

Taehyun: a fun cute carnival date with me.

Kai: it's a playdate with me in park, playing on swings.

Y/n listened to all of them and tbh that sounds so much fun to her but before she could say anything, soobin spoke first...

Soobin: we'll also have people directing us to when, what to do like throwing stuff at each other or using some props.. you just have to be yourself with us to enjoy.