Forgotten

Y/n's pov

We all left for home together after pd nim informed us that our shoot will start after the sets get ready or required arrangements are done, stylists also took mine's and new models size.

On our way back, tae couldn't stop talking about how he and new model who's paired with him shares same love for Gucci, fashion, likes when get attention, are outgoing...like, they are perfect friend match.

I'm very happy for him, finally he also found someone to talk passionately about the things which we all have no knowledge of and were interest in.

After reaching home, jinnie hyung helped me in cooking dinner... after having dinner, they all sat in living room and I left for my room, as I've to work on an assignment.

Suddenly I got a text from an unknown number.

???: Hello

Y/n: who?

???: Your partner

'I was typing some curse words'

???: I mean to say your assignment partner. My name is Leo

Y/n: oh, you should've said that first

???: Yeah, I'm sorry😅

Y/n: it's okay

???: it'll sound strange but can you solely do the assignment

???: Actually I work as Hybe crew for part time and BTS are having upcoming shoot and TXT as well so I'm engaged in that for few days for sets and all, as you know.

'the last part 'as you know', gave me a mini liver attack'

Y/n: how would I know?? you just gave me a spoiler

???: Don't lie, I've seen you in company so many times to fool you for anyone and congratulations fo mv :)

Y/n: I don't know what you're talking about?

???: You don't have to worry, I'm not a snitch and also I've my contract as well and I like my privacy too.

Y/n:I'm putting my faith in you and if you even try to bite my ass, just know, I make sure that snitches get stitches.

???: I would maintain your faith. Umm so about assignment?

Y/n: don't worry I'll do it ☺️

Leo: thanks 🤍

After that I started working on my assignment till midnight.

(Some days later)

Tae is having very much fun with his paired up model, he's always on phone with her.

They are getting along with each other just like other boys. It feels nice to see them interacting with other people and have fun.