Chapter 1

Hey guys, my name is Natalie McCall.

I'm just a normal 16 year old girl with long straight blonde hair and people say I have bright and shiny blue eyes, which I do.

I hardly wear any make up and I do have a boyfriend. His name is Adam.

He's just like any other boyfriend. Yeah we get into fights tons, but that only makes our relationship stronger right? Well anyway he is the captain of the football team. By the way, I'm not as popular as Adam is... I'm not really that popular.

Yeah everybody knows who I am in school, but that doesn't mean I'm friends with everyone in the school.

Well I live in Hollywood, California. You might think I'm rich, but not really. I live in a 1 story house with 3 bedrooms in it. It's pretty nice.

I have an older brother his name is Logan. He is 17 years old and every girl falls for him. To me he is gorgeous. He could be like a male model or something.

I just hate it when he chooses the sluts over sweet and funny girls. All his girlfriends normally hates me and abuses me. He doesn't know though.

I do sometimes get made fun of at school, but that doesn't matter to me. I keep my head held high.

Anyway I do get called beautiful, stunning, perfect (which I'm not), ect.

I have been called sexy and hot by other boys at my school, but I would rather be called beautiful and plus I have a boyfriend.

I do have a best friend and other friends. I probably have about 15 friends at the school I got too.

Mostly everybody has a talent at the school I go to like singing, painting, sculpting, dancing, does amazing at sports, and more. I actually sing, play soccer, and play guitar/piano.

People has told me I have a pretty voice, but I don't believe them.

I'm up in my room writing some songs and playing around with my guitar until my mother comes in my room angry.

She comes up to me and slaps me.

"Okay you dirty slut, why did you do that to Adam? Why did you cheat on him!" She screams.

I had tears in my eyes and was confused. I never cheated on Adam.

"Mom, what are you talking about, I never cheated on Adam?" I snap.

She then showed me a picture that was clearly photo shopped and of me kissing another boy.

"Mom, that is clearly photoshopped." I say.

"Why did the actual boy then say you kissed him?!" She screams and slaps me again.

She walks out of my room.

What has gotten into her lately.

 I then look through my phone and saw I had 17 messages.

15 of them from all of my friends calling me a whore and a slut and not to hang out with them anymore because they don't want to be called names and 2 of them from Adam.

"We are done you dirty whore."

"I hate you."

I read out loud.

I had tears streaming down my face.

Just from one picture that was fake, I loose all my friends and my boyfriend and clearly lost my mother because she's pissed at me.

I go check my twitter to see I gained 1,000 followers.

I have 5,000 followers now because of my cousin.