Chapter 18

DREW'S POV

This is all my freaking fault. It is. I'm such a terrible person. I hate my self right now. It's all my fault. I made her all stressed out and she committed. All we gotta do is pray. I bow my head down and close my eyes and say a little prayer in my head. "Amen." Was the last word of course

"When do you think we can see her or go to the ER, you know?" I ask.

"I'm not sure, Drew. I guess when they call." Keaton looks down.

"You know, it is all my fault." I whisper.

"Drew! Just shut up about it, God!" Wesley yells at me.

I nod and look down. I made my beautiful, sweet, cousin kill herself.

We hear a phone ring tone, and it was mine. I quickly get it out of my pocket and answer the phone.

This is Drew Chadwick, right?

Yes ma'am

Natalie Chadwick will be okay. She's still asleep, and we gave her blood. You can come and see her if you want. She might be asleep still.

Okay, thank you. Goodbye.

"What did they say?" Keaton says.

"She's fine, we can go see her, but she might will be asleep." I smile.

We all cheer, and walk downstairs and get some shoes on, brush our hair, brush our teeth, and get in the car and drive to the hospital.

*****************

We get out of the car and rush inside the hospital. We go up too the check in lady.

"Name please?" She smiles.

"Natalie Chadwick." I say out of breathe.

"Room 135." She smiles.

She hits the button to open the door, and we all 3 rush in and run down the hall and find her room.

We finally see it and run in the door to see Natalie laying there hook up to all these tubes, and IV's. She's so pale still. She just looks so bad.

We all look at each other with frowns. We walk up to her, and we see her cut on her arm. I let a tear slip out of my eye.

Her eyes slowly open. She looks up to us and frowns. "I'm sorry." She whispers.

We just stare at her.

NATALIE'S POV

Where am I? I look around and see that I'm just in a black room. I walk around and then see a bright light. I close my eyes and cover them with my eyes. I look up to see Jesus and gasp.

"Where am I?" I whisper.

"I'm not sure. But, I think it's time for you to come with me. Let's review your life." He smiles and grabs my hand.

First it shows when I was born and my mother was smiling. My brother was in there and my father. We were just a happy family.

The second one was my 1st birthday and taking my first steps and saying my first word.

The sencond time was when I was 2 years old and it was a beautiful spring day.

Just so on until now. I see my body in my room with 3 familiar faces screaming at each other. I try to remember them, Drew, Keaton, and Wesley!

I hear some voices. "C'mon, wake up miss." I don't know that voice, but then I feel a shock to my body.

I look up to see Jesus gone. Where did he go? Is it my time to go?