Chapter 28

Sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy.

xx.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 WEEK LATER

NATALIE'S POV

I walk in the hospital with Wesley, Keaton, and Drew. We go up to the front desk.

"I have an appointment," I smile. She smiles too, "Last name?" She asks.

"Chadwick," I tell her. She does her thing with the computer.

"Room 206, the nurse will be there in a little bit, have a nice day." She smiles. I nod and we walk back there.

We walk into the small room. Keaton sits next to me, Wesley stands, and Drew sits in the last chair available.

The nurse walks in, takes my blood pressure, temperature, and reflexes. She also asked me my reactions and that crap.

She smiles, "The doctor will be in here soon. Her name is Doctor McKinney. I am nurse Susie if you need anything."

I nod and she leaves. We just sit there quietly.

The doctor comes in and tells me to lay down and lift my shirt. She asks me some questions and put this cold jelly on my stomach.

She turns on this little screen and gets the ultrasound tool. She rubs around my belly and we hear a little heartbeat.

"Awe, that is your baby. You hear that?" She asks, with a smile, We all nod and smile, "That's beautiful," I smile.

She nods. She rushes around a little bit more and we finally see a tiny body. "That, right there, is your baby." She smiles.

We all stare at it in awe. "Do you know how long she is?" Wesley asks.

"Are you the father?" She smiles. He laughs, "No, I'm not. I'm the uncle.. sorta." He laughs.

"I'm the father," Keaton smiles. "Keaton, your-' "I'm the father," He says again.

"Adorable. Well, you are almost 2 months pregnant. A month and 2 weeks. You will be getting a belly in about 3 weeks. Make sure you are eating the right things, and if you crave something, make sure you eat it. You can come again in a couple of weeks to check on the baby." She smiles, clearing the jelly off my stomach.

I nod and we leave.

********************

I walk in the house, smiling. I'm so excited. I now actually know I'm pregnant. I can't wait for this beautiful baby to be born. "Are you excited?" Wesley asks.

I smile and nod, "I'm so excited. I can't wait!"

We all laugh. "I can't believe your already going to be a mom. I know you're young, but I'm proud of you. You're growing up," Drew tells me.

I hold back the happy tears and hug him. He hugs back and we stay like this for a minute. I feel a vibration in my pocket and let go. The caller ID read 'Mom'

(This is her mom, this is Natalie)

Hello?

Hey sweetie, how are you?

Don't you dare even ask me that.

Why not?

Because you kicked me out and you left me behind. I was all alone and you didn't believe your own daughter. You even hit me. I-I hate you.