Chapter 41

Hey guys, this chapter may be short and I'm sorry about that. It's just, I'm a tad depressed right now and all I wanna do is go under the covers and cry. The reason why is because I miss my brother in the army and my brother who died in a car wreck a couple years back really bad. I kept on watching videos about my brother and I'm all depressed now, listening to sad music and everything. I just hope you enjoy the chapter and I'm sorry if it's short. xx.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NATALIE'S POV

We enter this really cool gift shop place. It was so cute. We walked around and I found this awesome big blue shiny mustache ring, so I put that in the basket. I then heard some boys laughing and I find the boy's laughing at something.

"We have to get one of these babe," Keaton shows me a onesy with a guys body on it on a surf board. Whenever you put it on the baby, it looks like the baby has another body, it's hard to explain, but it was hilarious. I put 2 of them in a basket, surfing dude and a cow boy dude. We then look around some more in the shop and we all 4 got matching bracelets. Friendship bracelet's suckers.

I check everything out and I was about to pay, but Keaton beat me to it. I just say a thank you since I didn't feel like arguing. I am dead tired and craving some freaking strawberry ice cream. Gosh dang it.

We go to another shop and buy some bibs, bottles, and toys. This kid is going to be spoiled, I already know.

"Guys, I'm really craving some strawberry ice cream. Can we please stop at some ice cream place" I beg.

"Of course," Drew smiles. I cheer and do a small dance and we stop by a place called 'YOLO ice cream' Wow, seriously? 

We enter and I get a waffle cone of Strawberry ice cream while the boys don't get anything. We walk out and I eat it all under 5 minutes. The boy's roll their eyes while I wipe my mouth.

"That was really good, thanks Drew," I smile. He ruffles my hair, "Anything for you and Jai," He smiles.

I giggle and we shop for a couple more hours until it was like 5:30PM. I run into the hotel with like 5 bags in my hand while the boys each are carrying 3. We had a fun shopping day. We all bought at least 3 items for us, then a ton of items for Jai. I'm so happy I have Drew, Wesley, and Keaton. I love them so much.

I run into the room and see Laraine watching TV. She smiles and turns off the TV. "What do you have dear?" She asks.

The boys all then come running in and we show her all the stuff. The clothes, bibs, toys, and everything else we bought for our selves.

She smiles widely. "All these things are perfect for spring and summer. Isn't he being born in the fall?" She asks.

"Yeah, I think his due date is like October 10th." I smile.

She squeals, "Alright, good, we will be getting fall clothes when we get back home. I love all of the things you picked out for Jai, they are all so adorable." 

I smile big and the boy's leave to go get ready for tonight. We were going to the pier before we leave and then we're going to eat at Red Lobster.

I smile and quickly take a shower. I then dry my hair and begin on my make up while I stand in my tight towel. 

I apply some black eye liner on my water line and eye lash line. I also put on some natural color eye shadow and some concealer I bought today under neath my eyes and on the spots I don't want to be seen. I then brush my teeth and put on some red lip stick. I smile and begin to curl my hair. 

I then go and look at the dress I bought for tonight. It was a one sleeve aqua dress. It came to about mid thigh, it wasn't too short. I also had some white high heels for it. I slip on the dress and the heels, they made me about 3 inches taller. I then put on a silver heart necklace with a picture of Austin in it.

I then put silver hoop earrings in my ears and smile as I look in the mirror. "You look beautiful!" I hear Laraine say.

I blush and say a quick thank you. I post a picture on Instagram and Twitter. Getting replies saying that I looked gorgeous and stuff like that.

My bump is showing too, it looks adorable to me. I wasn't worried about it what people thought because he will be a beautiful baby!

**********

We all pay to get on the pier and put on wristbands. I hope I get to pet baby sharks. I get really excited and hold onto Keaton's hand and he intertwines his fingers with mine. He pecks the top of my head while we walk through the doors. I smile to my self and we enjoy the view as we walk and I let the wind run through my hair. This is just, perfect.

We finally make it to the end and we just stay there while other people fish. About 3 or 4 girls came up to the guys, but of course I'm fine with that, they have fans, and they aren't just mine. They have thousands of beautiful girls.

I smile as a little girl came up to them and takes a few pictures with them. She asks questions and they all laugh together.

"This has been her dream for her to meet you before she dies." Her mother whispers to us. We gasp and I then notice she was wearing a wig.

I could tell her mother was holding in the tears, "She has brain cancer and the doctors said she wouldn't be making it for much longer and all her wish was to meet you guys." She whispers, letting a tear out.

"Thank you so much for making my little girls dream come true and thank you so much for making her happy," She smiles.

"No, thank you. It was such a pleasure to meet her. She's beautiful," All the boys smile and say. We wave to them and I let a few tears slip out.

That's so sad.

We shake it off and we pet some baby sharks. There were at least 6. It was finally 7:30PM and we had to be at the Red Lobster in 30 minutes. We have a reservation. We all hop in the van we have and the driver drives us to our location. We make it on time and we eat.

That stuff is really good, especially the bread. Yummy. We sit there for a couple more minutes and talk about random things.

We then make our way toward the bus and we head to our next destination. New Jersey! WHOOP!

I lay on my bed after changing and washing the make up off.

"Goodnight beautiful," Keaton whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek, then kisses my belly. I giggle and smile. I then finally pass out. Jai has wears me out everyday, but I still love him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, I am so sorry it was short. The next chapter will be longer, I swear. Plus, this book may be coming to an end soon. I have no clue. I'll try to make it really long tho. I don't really do sequels, but I'll make this book at least over 100 pages.

I love you guys, thanks for everything! :)

I'll write a better chapter like in 2 or 3 days. :D

Also, some people are asking me how I got the concussion

My brother and I were playing around and I hit my head really hard against some wooden thing and I passed out. That's all I could remember.. Like, everything went black then I woke up at the hospital. It was weird.

Well, anyway, have a great day :D

x