Chapter 44

LARAINE'S POV

I sit on my bed. It's almost 11 o'clock, where is that girl? I should call Keaton. Maybe she is hanging out with the boys still.

I pick up my phone and scroll through my contacts and find Keaton's number.

Hello?

Hey sweetie, is Natalie still over there?

Uh, she should be there. We just said goodnight to her about 45 minutes ago.

Get the boys over here, now! 

NATALIE'S POV

I open up my eye's to see I am on a bed with chains on my arms. I take a couple of deep breaths. I thought Adam got arrested again. I thought he was never going to find me again. I-I thought I would have a normal life again, but no. He has to come and ruin it all for me.

The door opens and I look up to see a middle age man with green eyes and blonde hair. That's not Adam.. who is this?

He smirks. "Awe, the little sweet cheeks is awake now."

"P-p-please don't hurt me." I stutter.

He laughs evilly, "Why would I hurt a girl when she's 7 months pregnant. Well, I don't know." 

I start to shake as he comes closer and crawls on the bed. He slaps me across my face and pulls out a knife and slowly puts it on my neck.

I stare at him in my eyes as I stay quiet. Was he going to do it? Was my life going to end. Would baby Jai and I die? The world may never know.

"Just promise me something." He whispers in my ear.

"Anything," I whisper back.

"Give me your baby." He smirks. My eyes go wide. Hell no. Heck to the no.

"J-just not that. I can't do that." I hold in the tears. "Why do you want my baby?" I whisper.

"I-I need him. I need Jai. I love him." He smirks. How in the heck does he know his name? Does he stalk me or something.

"N-no you don't. You don't know what I've been through. How do you even know his name?" I practically scream at him.

He backs away as I try to get my self out of these chains. I need to stop. Stress is bad for the baby. I finally stop and just cry.

"WHY!?" I scream at him. 

"HE'S MY BABY!" He screams at me and slaps me across the face.

"NO ADAM IS!" I scream back at him.

"NO! I AM! ADAM WAS TRYING TO GET YOU TO PASS OUT. IT'S ME! ALL MINE!" He screams back.

Maybe when I passed out that's when he came in. A-Adam didn't do this to me. Wait, who is this?

"I-I don't know you." I whisper.

"I'm Adam's dad." He yells at me. My eyes widen as that Adam's dad took my virginity. Not Adam. I let some more tears fall out.

"I-I can't give you Jai," I whisper.

He holds the knife up to my neck. "Give it to me or else?" He snaps.

"GO AHEAD! KILL ME AND YOUR FREAKING CHILD!" I scream at him. He smirks and actually stabbed my arm.

I start screaming really loud. "HELP!" I scream out. I quiet down and look next to me to see blood, then worse pain comes, Adam's dad pulls out the bloody knife. I scream louder and louder with tears falling down.