Chapter 38

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 WEEK LATER

NATALIE'S POV

The tour is going amazing! Everyone has been such great people in the crowd, I've met some amazing sweet people.

We are taking a break from tour. 5 days is our break and during that, we might go to South Carolina so the boys can play a gig for fans and meet them.. We're doing that tomorrow and after going to Greenville in South Carolina, we are going to stay at Myrtle Beach because that's where we are going next.

I heard it's really pretty over there and I can't wait to go to the south! I'm so excited.

We are on the way there now. It takes about 10 or 11 hours without stopping, but we may stop at a motel and stay the night.

We all stare at our phones and then Keaton's phone starts ringing. He answers it.

"Oh my god! Are you serious? Oh my god. Thank you!" He exclaims. He hangs up the phone and we start staring at him with confusion.

He then dials someone else's number and Wes' phone starts ringing.

He smirks at Keaton and answers it.

"WE ARE NOMINATED FOR AN AWARD ON THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS!" Keaton screams through the phone.

We all start screaming and dancing around like idiots.. celebrating. I run to my room and grab a pack of silly string, don't ask me why I have it.

I open the green bottle and run in the lounge with it behind my back. I start spraying the 3 losers and they start laughing.

We play music really loud and start screaming to random lyrics. Laraine sits there, laughing at us, and taking pictures or videos.

I jump in Keaton's arms and wrap my legs around his torso and he puts his hands on my butt to support me from not falling.

I hug him tight and dig my head in the corner of his neck. He kisses the top of my head, I smile and I feel him smiling.

I heard a ton of clicks and I let go of Keaton. Everyone has there camera out and smirks on their faces.

I then feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I grab my phone and click the 'home' button for it to turn on to the screen.

Instagram: WesleyStromberg

Instagram: DrewChadwickMusic

Instagram: LariClaire

I smile at the same pictures, at different angels. That was definitely a tumblr photo. I screen shot Wes' one because I liked it the most out of the 3. I crop it and make it look better and set it as my lock screen.

I also set it as my Twitter Icon. I get tweets saying how adorable we are or cute and blah blah blah.

I reply to a couple of them and follow them. I now have 100k followers thanks to the boys and all that. All the boys from One Direction also follows me on Twitter... baha. :P Then 3/4 of 5SOS follows me.. and then 3/5 of Janoskians follow me.. 6/6 of O2L follows me also. I know, I'm just lucky on twitter and a fangirl.

I'm such a weirdo and a bragger. I'm awful.

We all settle down and stop for food for the celebration. MCDONALD'S SUCKERS!

I run off the bus with a smirk. I run into McDonald's and everyones attention turns towards me. I ignore it as I go up to McDonald's register to order.