Chapter 29

I look through the window and see Keaton with another girl-

NATALIE'S POV

I look through the window and see Keaton with another girl. They are kissing. I shake my head and hold back the tears. I take a couple of pictures for evidence and skate back home. I should've knew a guy like him would cheat on a girl like me.

I walk in, slamming the door behind me, and start screaming crying. I loved him, but he didn't love me. What a freaking jackass.

Drew comes rushing by my side and hugs me. "What happened?" He whispers in my ear.

"K-Keaton was kissing another girl," I try to get out. Drew let's go and I look up to him. He has fire boling in his eyes.

I rush upstairs and slam my door behind me, locking it. I know some of you girls think it's rediculous to cry over a boy like this, but if it ever happens to you, you would cry over them too.

I never want to face Keaton ever again and he will NOT be the father of this baby. I crawl under my covers and cry more.

He broke my heart like Adam did. I thought he was a sweet, weird, good kid. I thought we were perfect for each other, but I guess not.

I get out of bed and look at my self in the mirror. My make up looks awful and my eyes are already bloodshot from crying so much. I take a wet cloth and wipe my face and walk downstairs and I see him.

"Hey babe," He smiles.

"Don't you even call me that.. you cheated on me!" I scream at him.

His smile turns to a frown, "Why would I ever do that, I was shopping for you!" He screams at me.

"YEAH! WHAT EVER JACKASS! I'M PRETTY SURE YOU WERE SNOGGING SOME PRETTIER GIRL THAN ME!" I yell at him.

"YOU BITCH! I WAS FREAKING BUYING YOU A NECKLACE!" He yells and slaps me across my face.

I take a couple steps back and start crying. "Oh God! Oh my god! Why did I do that?" He mumbles to himself.

The stingy of my cheek hurts. Drew and Wesley comes in.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Drew screams at Keaton.

"I was not snogging some girl, I was buying her a present, then she accused me of something I didn't do, we got into a yelling argument." Keaton says.

"AND HE HIT ME!" I scream and cry.

"YOU HIT A FREAKING GIRL!" Wesley screams. "THAT IS IT BOY!" Wesley finishes.

Wesley slams Keaton on the wall and starts punching him. He let's go when Keaton starts bleeding. "I hope you learned your lesson to not hit a girl," Wesley sneers at him.

I walk over to Keaton. "SEE THIS PHOTO! It's you," I cry.

He zooms up, and the guy actually had browner hair than Keaton does. Oh my God.

"I freaking told you!" He snaps at me.

"Uh, I-I'm sorry." I stutter.

"We need a break," He mutters.

I nod and look down. Keaton leaves to go clean his self up. I-it was all my fault. It looked like him in the photo, but the glass was tented.

I am a horrible girlfriend. I rush upstairs and let a few tears fall. Why do all these things happen? I wanna leave.

I wanna leave Earth. I look down at my arm to see the scar. I lock my bedroom door and grab some scissors that were in my room.

I do a tiny cuts and cry. I look to see blood. I stop then and wash the cuts, putting some medicine on them. Why did I do that?