Chapter 49

NATALIE'S POV

I feel soft things being thrown at me and I groan. I open my eyes to see Savy and Katy smirking at me.

"What?" I yawn, sitting up in my bed.

"Um, party in like 2 hours," Savannah rolls her eyes and I groan.

"Do I have to go?" I ask.

"Yes, now get up!" Katy demands.

"I'm so exhausted though, you don't know what it's like being a teen mom," I yawn once more, slowly getting out of my bed.

"What ever, we're going to party tonight, now get up!" Savy yanks my arms and I fall flat on my face and I hear fits of laughter behind me.

"I hate both of you!" I exclaim and pick my self up from the purple carpet. "Okay, yeah," I hear Katy. I already picturing her rolling her eyes.

I walk down the stairs and see Keaton feeding Jai some strawberry yogurt. Jai sees me and then starts squealing in excitement.

"Mommy!" I smile and pick him up and start kissing him. "Stop it!" He giggles and I laugh. I peck him on the cheek then peck Keaton on the cheek.

I sit him back down so Keaton could feed him some more.

I walk back upstairs, exhausted. It was 5:00 and we have to leave from here around 6:15. I really don't want to go.

I enter my room and see Savy helping Katy do her hair. I roll my eyes and scatter through my closet for a dress. I pick out this cream colored, mid thigh, tight, strapless dress, with a belt and some white high heels.. It looks good together.

I quickly slip on the dress and look at my self in the mirror. My long, tan, legs, show off the most and my boobs.. Great. Maybe I should change.

"Oh my gosh! That's the dress! You're so wearing that," Savannah squeals.

I groan, "It shows... too much."

"No it doesn't, it looks perfectly fine! You are so HOT!" She laughs. I just roll my eyes and quickly curl my hair.

I then do my make up. A layer of foundation, some black eye liner, smoky eye shadow, and mascara. I quickly brush my teeth and then add some red lip stick.

I look at my self in the mirror and pin some of my hair back.. I do look good, even my body looks out standing after having Jai. People ask me how I did it, and I just ate healthy and all that. I had diet, worked out, and I ate healthy some times during the pregnancy.

I smile in a picture with Katy and Savy. Katy's hair was straight and she was in a black, tight, long sleeve, dress with some white wedges. Her make up was like mine and she was so gorgeous.

Savy's hair was natural wavy, her make up was natural looking, but she still looked gorgeous, she wore a white dress that comes down to the knee with some white high heels. She looks so beautiful too.

We walk down and I check on Jai, he was already asleep. I smile and walk down the stairs. Katy and Savy were already with Wes and Drew.

I spot Keaton and hug him tight and peck his lips. He checks me out and smirks.

"You look hot," He whispers in my ears, sending shivers down my back.

I just smirk and I say hello to Laraine then we leave.

*********

I enter the house with Keaton's arms wrapped around my waist. I hear my silver hoops ringing in my ears as I walk through the crowded room, and the loud music.