Chapter 6

NATALIE'S POV

Next Day

I woke up to my alarm going off. It was 8:00. I only have 45 minutes to get ready and eat breakfast.

I get out of the bed and go straight to the bathroom. I let my hair out of my braid and brush out the tangles. I grab my curling wand and plug it up to the outlet. I smile knowing I'm dating Keaton now. I go to my closet and get a pair of shorts and I pick out a gray shirt with Minnie Mouse on it. I get some new underwear and slip off my PJ's. I put on my underwear and bra. I slip on the shorts, white tank top, and my Minnie Mouse shirt.(Link in comments)

I walk to the bathroom and start curling my long blonde hair.

***

I curl the last piece of my hair. It was now 8:25. Great only 20 more minutes. I rush down stairs to see Drew awake. "Where's Keaton?" I ask. "He's still asleep. All he gotta do is brush his hair, get clothes on, eat breakfast, and brush his teeth. He's not a girl." Drew smirks. I just smile and hit him in the chest. I grab an orange and start peeling it. I eat the pieces.

"I'm surprised. My cousin not wearing make up."

"I'm going to go put some on now.." I rush upstairs and brush my teeth. I then apply some mascara and eye liner. Only a tiny bit. I then apply some pink lipstick. I smile to check to see if there is anything on my teeth. "Perfect."

I slip on my TOMS and spray some of Justin's Bieber perfume on. I grab my skateboard and my iPod and iPhone. I walk outside to see Keaton walking down stairs fully ready.

I walk downstairs and he was now in the kitchen.

"Hey babe." I say and peck him on the lips. "Goodmorning." He replies smiling.

"So we skateboarding to school right?" I ask. He nods drinking his apple juice.

"How long does it take to get there?"

"5 minutes. It's 8:45 now so we need to leave in 5 minutes." He says.

He quickly eats a small apple and rushes upstairs to brush his teeth. He comes down 1 minute later.

"Okay let's go."

I put in my head phones and walk out the door and start skating with Keaton. "I can't believe we missed our first day."

"I know right. I totally forgot about that. I'm glad you didn't spend the night with your family."

I frown. "I'm sorry for bringing that up." Keaton says scratching the back of his. "It's fine."

"We're here."

I look up to the big school. All the people outside in groups like in movies. Great another school like this.

"This is a big school." I say. Keaton just chuckles.

"We can keep our boards over here. I always hide mine in the bushes. Nobody finds out." Keaton says. We walk toward the bushes and hide our skateboards.

"Keaton!" A guy voice says.

 "Josh!" Keaton says giving a hand shake to his friend.

"So who is this?" Josh says checking me out. "My girlfriend Natalie." Keaton says.

"Oh, nice to meet you Natalie. I'm Josh." Josh says. I shake his hand.

"So why weren't you here yesterday?" Josh asks.

"Uh we forgot about school." Keaton says. Josh just laughs.

We walk in the school hand in hand to let the girls and boys know we are taken. Boys checked me out, and the girls gave me disgusted looks.