Chapter 25

NATALIE'S POV

I hear my ringtone go off and groan. I grab my phone and open my eyes. The caller ID reads 'Liam(:'

I answer the phone.

(This is Liam, This is Natalie)

Hello?

Hey, Natalie! The interviewers want you to be on the interview..

Sure, what time is it?

7:00AM

7:00AM! Holy crap! When is the interview?

In 2 hours, we're going to be picking you up in about 30 minutes though. You just need some decent clothes on, they will do the rest.

Okay, see you all then.

I hang up the phone and get up from my bed. I groan and walk over to my closet. I pick out a nice see through light blue top, and a white spaghetti strap tank top. I pick out some nice sandals that has diamonds on top of them, and some jean shorts.

I change into the clothes and go to the bathroom. I brush my hair and teeth. I walk downstairs and not bothering to eat.. surprisingly Keaton was up...

"Hey babe! Why are you up so early?" He asks me. "I'm going to a interview.. I'm getting paid for it too.. I think." I tell him.

"You're going with One Direction?" He says, looking jealous. "As friends.. lord Keaton! Don't be jealous.. It's because I'm sexy.. they love me for that." I smirk.

"Yeah, sure, sexy. Whatever floats your boat." He smirks. I gasp and the doorbell rings. "Bye babe!" I run over to him and give him a quick kiss and hug.

I answer the door to see Niall. "Hey special snowflake." I smirk. "Hey Nat." He smiles. We skip together to the van. I sit in between Niall and Louis. While Liam is up in the front, and Zayn and Harry in the back back seat.

***************

We enter the backstage room thingy. I sit on the couch and wait for my stylus.

A women comes in with a friendly smile. "My name is Madelyn and I'm here to do your hair and make up." She smiles.

I nod and she leads me to a chair. She adds foundation and powder on my face. She adds some light brown sparkly eyeshadow on the base and a darker brown on my crease. She applies a thin line of black liquid eye liner, and finally curls my lashes and puts on butt loads of mascara. She applies some pink quartz blush and applies red lip stick.

I look at my face, and I looked so beautiful! I smile to show my pearly whites. The lady smiles. "Do you want this lip stick?" She asks. I nod and she hands it to me. "I have plenty more. I love it too. Very pretty." She smiles.

"Thank you so much!" I tell her. She nods and plugs her curl wand. She starts curling my hair.

*********

"I'm done!" She chimes. I smile and look at my self. I look so beautiful!

"You look gorgeous! Now you only have 4 minutes to get on stage. There will be fans here and other people. This interview will go on air in about 2 months." She smiles. I nod, and some people lead me to the stage.

I'm still not on there. I'm waiting for them to call my name.

By the way this is Ellen..

"So, there as been a mysterious girl hanging out with you guys! What's her name?" Ellen asks.