Chapter 7

NATALIE'S POV

Getting into trouble at school is amazing right? Haha, not for me. I got detention this Saturday and next Saturday because I cussed.

I was really pissed off. Some guy kept on flirting with me and I kept on telling him to stop since I have a boyfriend. He didn't so I cussed him out, and a teacher heard me.

I'm sitting in the detention room right now bored out of my mind. Keaton, Wesley, and Drew are at the beach right now surfing. I really wanna surf right now so much.

All the teacher is doing is texting somebody. She shouldn't be able to text while we can't. That's wrong. Oh there are 5 more other people in here. I've been in here since 2:00 and I leave at 3:30. Only 30 more minutes of this piece of crap place.

I get a pain in my stomach. I raise my hand and she turns and looks at me.

"Yes Miss Chadwick?" She asks.

"Can I please go to the bathroom? I'm having pains." I say. She nods and I get up running out of class.

I go to the bathroom to see I started you know what. Great mood swings for me. Now the boys are going to hate me this week.

I walk back to the classroom and sit back down in my seat.

"You may all go, I have an important meeting to go. You're all lucky this time. See you next week Miss Chadwick." She says. 

We all nod and leave. I grab my skateboard and skateboard to home. Finally out of that gay place.

I walk in my house to see Keaton eating a sandwich.

"Hey Keats." I smile.

"What happened to the baby part?" Keaton chuckles. I just roll my eyes.

"Maybe I didn't want to call you Baby Keats." I smirk.

"Oh just warning you, I'm gonna have very bad mood swings this week. So when I do don't hate me. Warn the boys." I say.

Keaton looks confused then he had a horrid look on his face. I just laugh.

"Baby Keats." I laugh at him. He just roll his eyes.

I'm craving some chocolate right now.

"Do we have any chocolate? I NEED chocolate." I say. He nods

"In that cabinent right there. It's filled with chocolate stuff." Keaton points.

My eyes go wide and I rush to it. I open it to see all these kinds of chocolate bars, cupcakes, and more.

"Oh my god!" I shout. I pick out a cupcake and a Hershey bar.

I start digging into it with Keaton laughing at me.

"Sorry I was craving chocolate." I mumble. He just smiles shaking his head.

"I'm going back down to surf with the dudes. You can come down if you want." Keaton says.

"Yeah sure, let me change into some shorts and a tank top." I say. He nods and I run upstairs.

I pick out a cute tank top and pull it on. I slip off my jeans and pull on my shorts and slip on my flip flops.

I check myself in the mirror one more time before leaving.

"Leggo!" I scream walking out of the door.

Keaton laughs and pulls me over and grabs my hand. I kiss him on the cheek and he kisses my cheek back.

We walk down to the beach and he runs to the shore. I plop down on the sand and watch the boys surf.