Chapter 15

Sorry I haven't updated. I'm real busy now and I have tons of homework. Plus, I can probably update only once OR twice a week.

Mostly on days when I have no homework or nothing to do over the weekend.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry if it is short. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 DAYS LATER

NATALIE'S POV

Probably wondering what happened past these 2 days? Nothing really. Mostly building sand castles on the beach, surfing, and tanning.

Oh, I forgot to mention this, it's spring break.. hehe. We've been out for a week now, and we have 1 more week. I really don't want to go back. But, only 2 more years.

Today Wesley and I are going surfing. Keaton and Drew are going to hang out together. Don't ask me why we are splitting up because I have no clue.

Right now I'm sitting in the living room with a bowl of cereal on my lap watching TV.

I'm watching Jessie, don't ask why. I actually like this show, it's pretty good and funny. Makes me laugh all the time. But, I miss the old Disney. Yes I remember the 90's Disney. I know I was born in 96, but I remember a lot during those 4 years. I remember stuff since I was 1.

I remember Drew and I skate boarding when I was 4 and he was 8.

FLASHBACK

"You dare me to skateboard?" I ask my older cousin, Drew.

Drew laughs, "Yeah, sure. Don't fall. Won't be my fault." Drew was sorta a punk back then. Sometimes mean to me and sometimes nice to me too. He had a enemy too. His name was Wesley. So, that's why he was sometimes mean to me because he had a bad day. Actually I was living with him for a while with my brother because family issues.

I get on the big size skate board and start skating on it. I was doing really good for my age. I skate around a lot. I then notice this is what I want to do when I get a little bit older. Skate & Surf like my older cousin, Drew.

I skate back to Drew, and get off his skateboard. I look up to him and he has shock written all over his face.

I start to giggle and he cracks a smile. "You're real good at that little cuz. You should come with mom and me to the skating rink," Drew smiles.

I nod.

We were a great family. I ended up living with him for about a year. I went to the skating park with him once a week, and got better and better. When I was 4 to 5.

END OF FLASHBACK

I smile at the memory. Look at me now, still skating really good and surfing amazing.

I realize that I'm done with my cereal and get up to take it to the sink. I wash out my bowl and sit it back down.

I go back to the couch and see Keaton coming down the stairs, still just in his gym shorts. No shirt on. ;)

"Goodmorning baby," I smile. He smiles and kisses my temple.

He sits down beside me and snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

"So, you're going surfing with my brother?" Keaton asks.

"Yeah, I guess so," I reply.

"Don't let him mess with you. Okay?" He says.