Chapter 39

DREW'S POV

The nurse comes back 2 hours later. "She's in a coma." She blurts out with a frown on her face.

We all let out some tears, "You can go see her. She can probably hear what you say when you talk to her." She smiles.

She escorts us to the room and we see her laying there with a ton of tubes and crap connected to her body. I let more tears out, so does the boys.

I hold her hand and start talking to her, "Please wake up, I know you will." I say, holding her hand.

She twitches a tiny bit and I start freaking out. Will she wake up today? I know she can. She's strong.

Keaton went up next, "C'mon baby. You have to wake up. For Jai and for us. We love you and miss you." His voice broke at the last part and let out a tear.

"Hey Nat, please wake up. We need you. I love you little sis." Wes smiles. She twitches once more and we sigh.

"I think we should go." I whisper.

They nod their heads. "We'll be back tomorrow." I whisper in her ear and peck her cheek.

I can't believe this happens to us. 

2 DAYS LATER

KEATON'S POV

It's been 2 days and she still hasn't woke up. If she doesn't wake up in 3 days, it would suck because she can't perform in front of Myrtle Beach.

We still have to do the show, the management said we had too. My mom said she'll be with Natalie while we're singing and all that.

I hold her hand, the boy's went to go get food. I start talking to her about the past 2 days and telling her I want her to wake up.

"I love you." I whisper and hold her hand tighter.

She doesn't reply, she just sits there, lifeless.

The door then opens and I turn to see a Dr.

"Hello son, can you please step out for a minute? I have to check on the baby and everything. It will only take about 10 minutes," He smiles politely.

I nod my head and step out and sit in the chair infront of the door.

Drew and Wesley comes back with a McDonald's bag.

"Why are you sitting out here and not in there?" Drew asks.

"A Dr. kicked me out. He had to check on the baby and all that crap." I sigh.

"I want her to wake up, Drew." I finish off.

"I do too bro, we all do, but there is nothing I can do about it. Sorry." He frowns.

"I know, I just hope she comes back before tomorrow. I really want her too." I frown, holding in the tears.

"Dude, she'll come back. She'll wake up soon," Wesley pats my back and hands me my double cheese burger and medium fry. I gladly accept and begin eating.

The doctor finally comes out when I get done eating the food. I sip on my sweet tea and smile as we walk in.

"The baby is alright, but it can probably only last one more week if she doesn't wake up. Let's hope she wakes up soon. The baby is still healthy." He explains.

We nod our heads and we begin talking to Natalie again. 

*************************

It's now 9:00PM. I decided to stay the night tonight and the boys left to the hotel. I still talk for her a little bit. I finally got like 10 hours of sleep last night, so I'm not tired at all.