Chapter 3

KEATON'S POV

I wake up to the sound of a door shutting. I looked at my clock and it was 7:30. Wow pretty early for me to wake up.

I got up and brushed my teeth and went downstairs to the kitchen. I then saw a note on the table. I walked over to it and it said. Hey whoever wakes up first, I'm going out to walk right now. It's 7:25 by the way if you wanted to know. ;) Well love you boys. ~Nat.

I smiled. She will be back soon maybe about 30 minutes. I go get a bowl and some frosted flakes, I pour some in and go get the milk. I poured my milk in and grabbed a spoon and went to the living room. I sat down in my favorite spot and turned on the TV.

30 minutes later.

I was walking the jersey shore until Drew came down. He turned off the TV and had an angry face. "Natalie went walking all by her self and it's been 35 minutes Keaton. She normally walks for 15 minutes. What if something happened too her?" Drew had a worried look on her face.

"I'm pretty sure she got lost in her music and is taking a little look around in Huntington. She will be fine." I hoped.

He just nodded and went back to the kitchen and got him some cereal. We both watch that TV show when people go to a shop and try to sell their ancient stuff. I think it's called pawn stars? Not sure.

******

It's been an hour now, and Drew and I are real worried right now.

"We need to go look for her." Drew says.

"Okay let's go get ready and get our boards."

We ran upstairs and both changed and brushed our hair. We grabbed our boards and headed out to find Natalie.

NATALIE'S POV

I woke up in a alley with my head pounding and in terrible pain.

I look down at my body to see blood everywhere and I saw Adam

"Yay, you're finally awake. Will you take me back?" Adam smirked. Is he freaking serious after he beats me and calls me names he thinks I'm going to take him back.

'Never." I say.

He then just kicks me in my stomach and I hold the tears in. "What did you say?" He hissed.

"I said never." I said weak.

He just kicked and punched me worse. He wouldn't stop.

" DREW, KEATON, WESLEY! PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN!" I screamed.

He then started beating me worse and put a some tape over my mouth.

This is so bad, I've never been beaten  like this in my whole life. I just hope somebody will walk by here and help me.

I then saw somebody. I was saying help me through the tape, but the young girl just walked away. She looked like she wanted to help me, but she had a terrifying look. I then looked up at Adam to see he had a knife in his hand.

He then ripped off the tape off of my mouth and I screamed. He then did something I never thought he would do. He stabbed me in my arm.

I screamed in even more pain. He took out the knife, kicked me one last time, then left.

I just lay there crying and screaming for help. I then felt a pair of strong arms, I looked up to see Drew with tears in his eyes.

"We're gonna get you to the hospital don't worry Nat, hang in there." He cried. I then looked back to see Keaton almost about to cry.