Chapter 21

KEATON'S POV

I shake my head. Natalie just got kidnapped, and it's all my fault. Why did I have to freaking go surfing. Gosh!

I run back to the spot we were sitting at and grab my phone. I dial 9-1-1 and a women answers.

"911, What's your emergency?"

"My girlfriend just got kidnapped... I think."

"Did you see the suspects?"

"Yeah, one was brown headed and the other blond headed, also looked about 16 or 17."

"Sir, we can't help you. Sorry good-bye."

What the heck? She can't freaking help? That is so freaking stupid and gay! Also wrong! I pick up all the stuff and go back to the house. I change into some jeans and a grey and black long sleeve shirt. I brush my hair some and pace back and fourth.

I need to tell Wesley and Drew, but I-I just can't. Natalie is Drew's cousin and he'll be worried sick. If only I saw what the car looks like, but whenever I get my hands on these boys they will be dead.

NATALIE'S POV

"Please, let me go," I cry.

"No can do babe." The brown headed one smirks.

I cry some more. "Stop crying, slut." The blond one snaps.

I calm down and stay quiet. Why does Adam still want me? He will never get me back again. I told him that so many times.

The car stops and I get out of the car. I was about to run for it, but the blond one got his grip on my arm, which sucks. They walk me in this old, broken down building. I start getting anxious and scared. What is he going to do to me?

We walk into the building and the guys immediately leave and lock the door behind me. I see some chains on the wall and get a bad picture in my mind. Is he going to hook me up to those chains, and beat me? I hope not.

The door opens and I turn around to see the same old person with the same old smirk, Adam.

"Stand up," He demands. I stand up and he grabs my hand. I flinched a bit when he touched me. He puts me in the chains. I was right, he's going to beat me and hold me up hostage.

He smirks and kicks me in the stomach. I hold the tears back and he punches me in the stomach. "Please stop" I struggle to say.

He smirks and punches me straight in the nose, seconds later I feel blood dripping from it.

I let a tear slip out. It hurts so much. "When you tried committing you should've died." He spats at me. I just look down, ignoring him.

He punches me in my stomach once more and slaps me across the face and leaves the room, leaving me in the chains.

Oh I hope someone saves me soon. I bow my head to pray, it's the least I can do.

KEATON'S POV

Okay, I have to call Drew. It's been a hour and a half and she's still not back. Gay police men not helping me. I take my phone out of the pocket and dial Drew's number, nervous.

(Drew is this, and Keaton is this)

Hello?

Hey Drew, it's Keaton

Hey man! We're about to leave from eating.. We'll probably be there in about 20 minutes. How is Natalie doing?

Uh, Drew, she got kidnapped.