Chapter 37

NATALIE'S POV

I stare at everybody's faces, sorta nervous. I start to shake a little bit when they all have thinking looks on their faces.

"I love it, babe," Keaton smiles.

I smile and quick shaking. "I'm not a big fan, how about you name him something else," Laraine sighs.

"Mom. Don't do that," Wesley says.

"I don't like the name." She snaps.

I let a few tears out. "But, I love it."

She rolls her eyes, "I guess you can name him that." 

Keaton wipes the tears away from my eyes, "I'm going to bed," I mumble.

I lay in the bottom bunk and I close my eyes and fall asleep instantly.

***********

"Wake up baby, we are in Cleveland, Ohio." Keaton whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek. I open my eyes and rub them. I stretch like always then get out of bed. "Jai is hungry," I giggle.

He laughs and pecks me cheek. "We are about to stop in about 30 minutes, if you want to get ready, you may." Keaton smirks.

I giggle. I grab a pink t-shirt with some jean shorts. I grab 2 towels and walk into the bathroom we have and take a shower. I dry my hair and change into my clothes. My belly pops out, hehe. I'm not that big yet though. 

I brush my hair out and apply some mascara and foundation. That's all.

I also put some chap stick on my chapped lips. I needed some.

I walk out and find my grey toms. I slip them on and walk into the lounge where everyone is. I sit down next to Keaton and he wraps his arm around my shoulder and I hold his hand.

"Looking beautiful like always," Keaton whispers and kisses the top of my head. I blush.

I then get a phone call from my doctor? "I'll be right back. It's the doctor that looks at the baby."

I walk into a different room and answer the phone.

Is this Natalie Chadwick?

Yes, why?

We have some bad news about your baby boy.

Oh my god. What?

He's going to be a premature baby. We've been looking at the pictures we have of him and noticed he was awfully small for the months. You won't grow that big and you won't even notice that you are pregnant when you are in labour. You might grow a tiny bit more, but not a lot. I'm sorry. He also may be about a foot long or less then about 3lbs and 3oz when he is born. 

Oh, thanks. I have to uh, go.

Have a good day, bye bye.

I hang up the phone and sigh. I walk back in there, frowning. "What's the matter?"

"Jai is going to be a premature baby. So, you're not  even gonna know when I'm pregnant at 9 months and I'm gonna grow a tiny bit more, not much. They said he might be about 12 inches long and 3 and 3 oz when he's born." I explain.

They all gasp, "I'm so sorry." Laraine hugs me.

"It's alright." I whisper.

 The bus stops and we get out. We quickly eat at waffle house and then leave to go to our hotel.