Chapter 26

WESLEY'S POV

I unlock the front door. It's 1:00PM and we just got back from a party. Drew is drunk, Keaton is half asleep, and Natalie is asleep in my right arm. 

I take her upstairs and sit her in her bed. I tuck the covers in and gently put my lips on her temple and bring my lips away.

I walk past Keaton's room and he was already passed out. I chuckle and close his door. I walk downstairs to see Drew is yelling at a small little statue we have and has a mushroom?

He throws the mushroom down, and screams "GROW MARIO GROW!" I start laughing really hard. Oh my God! He is so drunk.

I bring him upstairs and put him in bed. I sigh and go back downstairs. I can't stop thinking about Natalie. I'm seriously in love with her and I can't have her.

This sucks. I need to find a girl to get her off my mind.

Nah, I can't use a girl like that. I would hurt the girl. I yawn and walk up the stairs. I open my door and close it again. I change in some gym shorts and take off my tank. I get in my bed and peacefully fall asleep.

**********************************

NATALIE'S POV

I open my eyes and look at the clock. 11:30AM. Oh my God! My head hurts.. a lot. That party was freakin' awesome... but all I remember was Drew getting drunk. Wait? Oh my gosh! Was I drunk? Maybe I was..

I did drink 2 alcohol drinks.. and I'm only 16..  oh lord.. and I'm pregnant. I'm a terrible person.. and I know 2 drinks makes me drunk.

I groan and walk downstairs to see Wesley and Keaton awake. "Morning babe," Keaton smiles.

"I'm not in the mood. I need some aspirin or something." I groan. "Some in the kitchen. 2nd cabinet on the right." Wes tells me.

"Thanks, Wes." I groan.

I find the Advil and grab 2 of them. I get some water and drink some water with the pills and go sit beside Keaton and Wes.

"Guys, did I drink last night?" I ask..

"Well, you did have 2 drinks of Pepsi.. I thought." Keaton tells me.

"I'm pretty sure that Pepsi had like 2 big spoons of alcohol because I know I was drunk last night." I tell them.

"That's bad for the baby." Wes says.

"I know, but I think it's only a lot of alcohol, not a tiny bit.. I hope." I tell them. They nod.

"I would die if I loose this baby. " I finish. They smile, knowing I care about it instead of hating it.

We turn our attention to the TV and I feel a very bad feeling in my stomach. I run to the bathroom, and feel a huge cramp. I go to the bathroom, and you don't want to know what happened.

I look at all of the blood surrounding me. I sit down and stare at it, thinking I think I just had a miscarriage. I start crying and Keaton and Wes walks in.

"Oh my god." They say in sync.

"Natalie, you need to go to the doctor." Keaton tells me. I start crying and-

NATALIE'S POV

I hear my alarm go off, and I feel sweat falling down from my head. I just had the worse night mare ever! Losing my baby, and good thing I know for sure I did NOT drink alcohol and I would never do that while I'm pregnant.

I look at the clock to see it was only 10:30AM.

I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom to throw up. I brush my teeth and groan with the sickness feeling. I hate this, but in the end it will be all worth it.