Chapter 46

4 DAYS LATER

NATALIE'S POV

I have been out of the hospital for 2 days now. I'm in love with Jai now because he hardly cries and it's just amazing. Keaton and I were blessed with that.

And for that, I'm starting school again in a couple months. Sometimes I'll do it on the computer and sometimes I'll actually go to the school. I'm going to get my my Junior year done with.

I hold Jai as I feed him. Everything is going perfectly fine. I taught each of the boys how to change a diaper and all that. The boys are actually really happy too. 

Keaton plops down right beside me and pecks my lips gently. He then stares down at Jai and smiles. "He's so beautiful, just like you." Keaton whispers in my ear.

I blush and take the bottle away from him because he drunk all of it. I wipe his mouth with his bibb and slip the bib off. He smiles and I smile back, pecking his little cheek. He's just so adorable.

Keaton pulls out his iPhone 5 and we snap a picture together. We look back at it and we were A family. Even looked like it.

@KeatonStromberg: My two favorite people in the world<3 I love you both so much. @Natalie_Chadwick.

@Natalie_Chadwick: Love you too, babe<3 @KeatonStromberg.

Everyone in their fan base also loves Jai. They think he is so cute and adorable. Their was a knock on the door and I handed Keaton Jai.

I get up and open the door to reveal 5 boys. I give them a group hug. "Come in!" I smile.

They all smile back and walk in. "We have a present!" Louis exclaims.

He pulls out a onsie with 1D on it. I smile widely, "That is so adorable!" 

"We also have another one. Zayn says. They pull out another onsie and it had 'Lady's Magnet' on it. I start laughing and hug each of them and peck them on the cheek.

Then they all walk towards Jai and Keaton hands him to Liam. We all sit on the furniture and I show Keaton the onsies. He smiles widely and laughs.

"I have a feeling you shall all be his God fathers." I smirk. They all smile widely. "5 God fathers?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, you guys will be the God fathers of my beautiful baby boy." I smile.

"Awe, thanks babe!" Niall chirps. I smile back and we all just stare at Jai.

"Is he hard to take care of?" Liam asks.

"Not really, he actually hardly cries and it's amazing." I smile widely.

"Has he woken you up in the middle of the night before?" Harry asks.

"Only once. But, that's alright." Keaton replies. They both nod.

"Where is Wes and Drew?" Zayn asks.

"They are out grocery shopping." I say. Then the boys crack a smile. I smile too.

"We need to take a group family picture!' Liam exclaims.

I nod my head. We all get around and I put a timer on my phone. I hit the button and quickly get in. We all smile big and we hear the 'snap' noise. I grab the phone and send the picture to the boys.

@Natalie_Chadwick: The god fathers, Jai, Keaton, and I :) pic.twitter.com/7jshgk929

@Louis_Tomlinson: I'm proud to say I am a God father to @KeatonStromberg and @Natalie_Chadwick's beautiful baby, Jai! pic.twitter.com/82djHgs82kHd