Chapter 8

NATALIE'S POV

We walk into the fancy place. It's  literally called "Fancy Place." I have no clue why though.. We walk in and EVERYBODY is wearing high heels and dresses or suits. It's real weird, but fancy. 

We sit at our seat. I sit next to Keaton and Drew and Wesley sits in front of us. I look at the menu to see the highest thing here is $89.00. What the heck?

"What can I get you to drink?" A women asks

"Water please." I say.

"Mountain Dew." Wesley, Drew and Keaton says at the same time. 

The waitress smiles and writes everything down. "Coming right up."

We sit there while Keaton and Wes is arguing about something. I get in deep thought. I wonder if my mom, dad, and my brother still hates me.

 I decided to text Logan.

To Logan:

Hey! I miss you a lot. :( I swear Adam was lying for all the things he said.

From Logan:

I'm sorry sis for hurting you. I have no clue why I did that. I've been crying all night for the past couple of days because I thought you hated me. I should've knew he was lying.

To Logan:

I would never hate you. <3 Come over tomorrow and I might spend the night at the house tomorrow night and skip Monday. I won't go to school.

I click the send button waiting for a reply. 

From Logan:

Okay <3 I'll be there about 11:00.

I smile.

"What are you smiling for?" Keaton asks smiling.

"I'm probably going to stay with my family for tomorrow and come back around afternoon on Monday." I say.

"Oh, that's fine." Keaton smiles.

I kiss him on the cheek. But what if they do something bad to me?

I was still thinking until I hear a slam on the table. It was my cup of water. I smile at her and tell her thank you.

"Okay what would you like to eat?" She asks.

"I'll order for everyone." Drew smirks. We smirk back.

"We will like 4 cheeseburgers only ketchup, mayo, and pickles and fries please." Drew says.

That's what I wanted... weird.

She nods and walks off.

"I have to go to the restroom." I randomly say. Keaton nods and lets me out of the booth. I get up and walk towards the bathroom until I get slammed against the wall. I look up to see a guy in his mid 30's and he's DRUNK.

"Please let go of me." I whisper.

He slaps me in my face and starts kissing me. I am trying to push him away, but he is too strong. "STOP!" I scream.

I push him off of me and he pushes me down. Why isn't anybody helping me? He starts slapping me.

"GET OFF OF ME! STOP! HELP!" I scream.

He finally gets off of me, but getting punched? I look up to see Keaton.

"Don't touch her!" He screams at the man.