Chapter 42

OMG! I'M SEEING EMBLEM3 IN 3 DAYS. GAH! I'm sorry if I'm bragging, it's just, I'm so excited and Emblem3 has helped me through a ton of stuff, same with One Direction. I just love them so much and every single day, they put a smile on my face :) Any way, I hope you enjoy the chapter. :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 MONTHS LATER

NATALIE'S POV

Tonight is the last concert of the night. We're in New York right now. I'm really excited because after tonight, we have 2 days here and I'm going to go sight seeing and everything.

You can actually now tell I'm pregnant. I have a big bump, the doctor was wrong about me growing. I can still fit in a tank top and jean shorts though. That's what I'm wearing tonight.

I look at the clock to see it was 4:00PM. We were now heading to the small arena area thingy. I'm going to be doing sound check and so are the boys.

****

I exit out of the bus and get on the stage and sing the 5 songs I sing. After about 1 hour to 1 hour and a half later of me singing, boys do sound check, then meet and greats. I also met a couple of people too.. They were so sweet.

***********

I change into some white denim high waisted shorts with my black and yellow Batman tank top. I love this out fit so much. I then change into my new black and white converse. I rub my tummy and look in the mirror. I have grown a lot to be honest. I smile and do a little peck on the top of my stomach. Jai is growing. He also kicks a lot now.. it hurts like crazy sometimes.

I sit in the chair and the hair stylist, Hannah, curls my hair. I set a batman snap back on my head. It was backwards, SWAG! ;) She then does some black eye liner on my waterline, eye lash line, then some white eye shadow, mascara, foundation, powder, blush, and some hot pink lip stick.

It may sound like a lot of make up, but it's not really. You can hardly tell I'm wearing make up other then the lip stick and eye make up. She does amazing job at her job and I'm really going to miss her.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" I hug her tight and she hugs me back. 

"Me too, and I have a present." She smiles.

I get excited, "What?" I practically squeal.

"I'm giving you all the clothes, make up, shoes, and accessories that you wore these past 2 months." She smiles.

"Even the curl iron and everything?' I gasp. She nods her head and I give her another hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! and Thank you!" I smile.

"You're welcome! Now, go get out on stage!" She smiles. I nod my head with a huge smile on my face.

We do our hand shake thing and I give a hug and a peck on the cheek to each of the boys. By the way, Keaton and I are going strong.

I love him so much.

I grab my microphone and guitar. I put the guitar around my neck and walk out there. "HOW ARE YOU DOING NEW YORK?!" I scream through the microphone and everyone screams. I sit on my seat and look up to see about 1,600 girls here. Woah.

I start singing The A-Team, soon answering questions, then What About Love, then Best Song Ever, next Can't Hold Us, and finally, Stay.

They all shout and I smile. I take a picture of the whole crowd and take a selfie with them. I'm a weirdo, yes.