Chapter 40

So, Emblem3 is coming for a free concert at a radio station in my town in like 2 weeks and my mom said I could go. I'M FREAKING OUT! OMG!

Well, hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you for all the nice comments and voting. Means a lot! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NATALIE'S POV

I slip on my leather brown boots to match a white lace dress with a leather brown belt. I look at my curly hair and my perfect color red lipstick, then the rest of the make up. Black eyeliner, mascara, and white and light brown eye shadow. Perfect.

I hear the crowd cheering as I get closer and closer. Guessing someone just annouced me. I grab my pill bottle at a chair and my water and swallow 1 pill. Myrtle Beach, here we come.

I hug Laraine and Keaton before we go out. They said Wes and Drew were busy right now, but they did tell me good luck from Keaton's words.

I take a deep breathe and do a little prayer as I grab my microphone and guitar.

I finally walk out on stage and turn to them with a smile on my face and I wave after putting my guitar around my neck.

They cheer and wave back and I giggle.

"How is Myrtle Beach out here tonight?" I scream through the microphone. They scream or cheer for the answer back. I laugh under my breathe and sit my water down beside my chair as I sit down.

"Who wants me to sing the 'Best Song Ever?" I smile, asking. All their hands go up and cheer. I love this crowd out here.

I start singing the lyrics.

Maybe it's the way he walked. 

Straight into my heart and stole it.

I sing the rest of the lyrics and point the microphone out for them to sing some of the chorus. I hit the last strum of my guitar.

"Y'all sound beautiful out there. Well, to introduce my self, I'm Natalie Chadwick. Drew's cousin and Keaton's girlfriend. Thank you for all the get well messages. I am doing way better now! I just wanted to tell you, and you guys are the first to know this, Keaton and I are having a baby boy!" I cheer through the microphone.

There are tons of 'awe's' and screams and so much more. I heard a few hate comments, but what ever.

"Now, let's sing 'Dynamite'!" I cheer.

I start singing and of course let the crowd sing some. After that song, I take a sip out of my water bottle.

"Who wants to ask some questions?" I scream.

They all nod their heads with smiles on their faces.

"You, right there in the black with the neon green poster." I point.

"What are you going to name your baby?" She asks.

 "We decided on Jai Ashton Stromberg." I smile.

They all put smiles on their faces and nod their heads, replying, that's a beautiful name or something like that.

I pick another girl around my age, "How is tour going on, and who is the messiest in the tour bus so far?" She asks.

"The tour is doing amazing, and I'm going to say Wesley and Drew. Keaton always has to clean up after them, it's pretty funny." I laugh.

They laugh back and I pick two more people, then sing two more songs.

"Thank you so much for having me here Myrtle Beach. You were such a great crowd and very polite. I actually love it here. Favorite concert so far." I smile