Chapter 14

NATALIE'S POV

I wake up to my alarm clock playing 'Curious' by my favorite band(; Emblem3.

I turn to my clock to see it read 9:30AM

Pretty early for me. I then remember we are hanging out with 1D at 12:30. Okay Natalie just be your self, don't get a little bit of Yogurt because that's not you. I think. I don't want them to think I am fat and I have to be skinny. I actually don't think I'm fat. I eat all the time, I just have high metabolism.

I walk down stairs, and see Wesley sleeping on the couch. Gah, he snores really loud.

I walk in to the kitchen, and begin cooking my breakfast, and the boys. Living with 3 boys is hard work I tell you! Being the only girl, they don't understand you because you're a girl, and you have different problems then them.

I get out the eggs, shredded cheese, grits, maple syrup sausage, pancake mix, chocolate chips, and bacon.

First I began on the eggs. I grab a big bowl from the counter, and crack 8 eggs. I stir the eggs, and let them sit there while I grab a pan.

I put 8 pieces of bacon on the pan, and put 8 sausages, and pre heat the oven to 350.

I grab a pan to put on the stove, and heat the stove up. After it's heating up, I grab my eggs, and start making the scrambled eggs, and adding cheese to it, with salt and pepper for spices.

I put the eggs in a bowl, and put the bacon and sausages in the oven.

I grab a pot, and another pan for the pancakes, and the grits.

I get the grits ready, and add more cheese to them. I stir, and hear a beeping going off, which means the bacon, and sausages are ready.

I take the pan out, and sit it on the counter for the food to cool off.

I stir the grits some more, and start making the pancakes.

I add some chocolate chips to them too.

I finally get done with all the food, and grab me a plate. I get 2 pancakes, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 sausages, tablespoon  of eggs, and  tablespoon of grits.

I grab the maple syrup, and put it all over my pancakes. I grab a knife, and a fork, and go to the table and start to eat my delicious food.

Wesley walks in while yawning. "What did you make?"

"Pancakes, sausages, bacon, grits, and eggs." I smile. He smiles back, and makes him a plate. He comes back, and sits beside me and begins to eat.

"You know, you're such a great cook." He says moaning of the deliciousness.

"I know I am." I smirk.

Keaton and Drew comes down and makes themselves a plate. We all eat together, and laugh.

I look at the clock and it was 10:45. "Remember we are hanging out with 1D at 12:30, and we're going to the beach and Yogurt land." I smile.

They nod. "We'll get ready about 12." Wesley says. We only live about 15 minutes from Yoghurt land, so we are all good.

We all put our plates in the dishwasher, and Keaton starts it up. I peck him on the cheek and rush upstairs to take a shower.

I peel off my PJ'S and jump into the shower. This will be a long relaxing showers I rarely have.

I first wash my hair and my body though real quick so I can have more time to think, and relax.

************