Chapter 23

2 WEEKS LATER

NATALIE'S POV

I open my eyes and instantly feel nauseous. I get up and run to my bathroom. I hold my hair up and throw up in the toilet. I flush the toilet and brush my teeth. That was odd?

Gah! That was awful. Oh if you wanted to know what has been happening over these 2 weeks. We've been practicing, practicing, and practicing. Nothing but that. Only 1 more week until we go to LA, and 5 more places. Our last stop is New York, which is awesome.

I walk downstairs and feel really hungry. I rush to the kitchen and make be PB & J sandwich with some strawberry yogurt. Yum! I eat up and still feel a little bit hungry. Weird?

I look at the clock to see it was 10:00. The boys are probably already gone to Kenny's house to practice. I'll practice later. I rush upstairs and take a real quick shower. Washing my hair, body, shaving legs and under arms, ect.

I hop out of the shower, and put a towel around me, and another towel around my hair. I look at my face, one cut left. I can't mess with it or it will leave a scar and I hate scars. I already have a huge one on my wrist I have to cover up.

I add a tiny bit foundation on that one spot with a tiny bit of powder. I apply some blush on my cheek bones. I put a thin line of eye liner on my eyelash line and put a little wand at the end. I apply some light brown eyeshadow above the eyeliner, then apply some mascara. I brush my teeth again and apply some pink lip gloss to make my make up complete.

I let my hair go from the towel, and brush out all of the tangles. I plug my lime green hair dryer and start to dry it.

**********************************

I unplug my hair dryer and plug up my curl wand. I curl every piece of my hair and then pin it up in the back. I take a look at my self and smile. Perfect.

I walk to my room and put on some short blue jean shorts and a Starbucks Logo tank top, that's white.

I slip on my original TOMS and walk downstairs. Why did I throw up this morning and why did I feel so hungry? Oh my God. No. I-I can't be. I quickly text Drew

To: Drewey: I need you to take me to the store, it's an emergency.

From: Drewey: Why? What do you need?

To: Drewey: Women products

From: Drewey: Ew, on the way. I'll be there in 10.

Oh my god, I am so dead if I AM pregnant.

*************************

I rush in the Dollar General and go straight to the Women section. I pick out the best pregnancy test. It has 3 of them in there, so I can take three of them.

I go to the register and buy it. The women gives me a disgusted look. Lord. I don't want to be pregnant women. "Would you like the receipt?" She asks.

"No ma'am, have a nice day." I smile and walk away. I put the box in my inside jacket pocket.

I walk to the car and get in. It was just Drew and I. "So, where's the bag?" Drew asks.

"They didn't have the ones I wanted, but I haven't started yet.. I'll get some later." I smile. He nods and drives me home.

"We'll be home in about 2 hours. Gotta practice about 5 more songs and might go eat." He smiles. I nod. He leaves and I go straight to the bathroom. Then I remember, I'm 3 days late on my period, even scarier.