Chapter 24

NATALIE'S POV

I eat the last bite of my cereal. The boys are gone again, because they're practicing. I feel a vibration beside me and I look down to see my phone lighting up. I pick it up and read the text message.

From: Louis: Hey love, we're here in Hungington beach! Wanna hang with us? xx.

To: Louis: Sure, come by my house, we can hang here. Here's my adress if you don't remember: xxxxxx xx xxxx

From: Louis: Thanks love, we'll be there in 20. xx.

I rush upstairs to get ready. It's only like 11 and I'm still in my PJ's. I'm thinking I should tell them the news.

I walk inside my room, don't need a shower, took one earlier this morning. I change into some tie dye shorts and a plain, black, spaghetti strap tank top. I rush to the bathroom and brush my hair out some and pull it up in a pony tail.

I then apply some eye liner, mascara, and foundation/powder on my cut. I put on some chapstick also.

I rush to my room and find 2 mix match socks and slip them on. I hear the door bell ring and rush down stairs, I open the door, panting, and see the most gorgeous 5 guys ever!

They all rush in and give me the biggest group hug. "I missed you guys too, but I can't really breathe." I giggle.

They let go and we sit on the 2 couches in the living room. I sit beside Louis and Harry. Then Zayn, Liam, and Niall sit on the other couch.

"I have to tell you guys something." I look down. "What is it love?" They all ask at the same time.

"I-I'm pregnant." I look down. I hear them all gasp. "Why didn't you use protection sweet heart?" Louis asks.

I hear them all laugh really hard and I smile. "No, guys, here's the other thing, I got raped by my ex boyfriend." I tell them. They all stop laughing and frown. "I'm sorry to hear that, love." Liam frowns, and get's up to give me a huge hug.

"So, does the other boys know?" Zayn asks. "Yeah, I found out yesterday, and I told them yesterday. Drew was about to beat the crap out of Keaton, he thought we did it, but we never did." I explain. They all nod, listening to every word I say.

"Why did he rape you?" Harry asks. "I-I don't know. He help me up hostage in an abandon house, and beat me. I passed out from the beating, and sorta woke up half naked." I look down. "That's how I knew he raped me." I finish.

All the boys are silent, then Niall says "How about we get some frozen yogurt." He smiles. I smile too. "OH MY GOD, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!" I scream. All of the boys laugh.

"Call the place Liam, so no one won't be in. Tell them we'll pay them about $30,000 if they close down the shop for about 2 hours." Louis tells Liam. Liam nods, and pulls out his phone.

"Hold on, let me go get some shoes on." I smile. They nod, and I run upstairs to put on my black and white converse.

I walk down the stairs, and bump into Harry. I turn my arm with the huge scar on it, and he looks at it in disbelief. He picks me up and walks in my room, and locks the door.

"What's that?" He demands, pointing to my arm. "I-I was getting a lot of hate, my cousin Drew was really pissed off at me and I came up here and I was trying to cut my self, but I didn't pay attention to where I was cutting, and I cut my vein. I-I almost killed my self. But, I'm fine now, this was like about a month ago." I explain to him.

"Don't ever do that again, you're beautiful, sweet, funny, talented, and amazing." Harry smiles. I smile back and nod. "I'll never do it again." He nods, we walk out of the room and walk down stairs.