Chapter 13

NATALIE'S POV

I walk in hand and hand with Keaton into the concert arena. I'm shaking, and about to cry tears of joy. I'm so excited. I'm meeting my freaking idols. How is this possible?

"Calm down, It'll be okay." Keaton whispers in my ear.

I smile, and we travel into the big, crowded area. Gah, tons of people are Directioners.

"Oh, did I mention we got front row seats?" Keaton smirks.

I start freaking out more. "Oh my god! Keaton! Liam could take my freaking phone, and video tape, and oh my god! What if that happens? That means he will have touched my phone." I start fangirling.

Keaton looks at me with confusion, but oh well.

We finally find our seats. I sit down, and we are right there dead middle. What if they jump off the stage? This is the last concert for the TMH tour of the year.

Keaton turns to me, and smiles. "You know, they will be checking you out?" Keaton shrugs, and scatches the back of his head with a goofy smile.

I smile back, "Heck no, I'm too ugly for them." I smirk. He laughs, and shakes his head no.

"You're beautiful, don't say that!" He says.

I blush, and the lights go out, and screaming girls. I start screaming, and Keaton chuckles.

"Is this really how loud you, and these girls are?" Keaton yells.

"Yes!" I yell back.

The 5 hot, gorgeous boys comes out on stage, and we all scream more.

"Hello Huntington Beach! Are you ready?" Nialler yells through his microphone. More screams come.

"WE ARE TOO!" Louis yells really loud. We all giggle.

"Now, for our last concert of the night, we will be choosing one of you beautiful girls, anywhere in this arena." Harry says.

"Yes, and you will dance with us on stage, sing with us, and take a picture with us after the concert if you don't have M&G's. You will also get one of our numbers." Liam smirks.

We all start screaming. "Also, we will be answering questions, and maybe doing the most stupidest stuff!" Zayn yells.

I turn to Keaton, and he smiles widely at me. I kiss him on the cheek, and they start singing too "Live While We're Young."

I start dancing and singing really loud. The boys are doing goofy dances, and all these girls are throwing stuff on stage.

I smile, and Keaton starts dancing with me.

****

We get through the 7 songs in the album. LWWY, Kiss You, Rock Me, Heart Attack, Last First Kiss, Back For You, and they sung Teenage Dirt bag.

This next song is Little Things, and they are searching for a girl right now I heard. The boys are getting changed. I'm nervous. Who ever gets picked is so lucky.

Then Paul comes up to me, and I freeze.

"Would you like to be the girl?" He yells.

I start shaking my head yes, and I look back to Keaton. He smiles, he's so happy for me.

I take Paul's hand, and he leads me up to the stairs. The boys are introducing, and when Zayn starts singing I walk out.

Zayn starts singing, and I walk out to the boys. All the boys smile, and all the fans are screaming. I sit on the stool they left out, and shake a tiny bit. I just smile and giggle.