Chapter 43

GUYS, I'M CRYING. SO, I SAW EMBLEM3 YESTERDAY AND LIKE I GOT THEIR FREAKING AUTOGRAPHS CAUSE I HAD CONNECTIONS AND I'M CRYING. THE AUTOGRAPH PICTURE IS JUST SITTING BESIDE ME AND I'M SHAKING SO BAD.

AND WESLEY KEPT ON LOOKING AT ME AND SMILING AND SO WAS KEATON WHILE DREW WAVED AT ME AND I'M JUST FANGIRLING SO HARD? WAS I PRETTY OR SOMETHING?

WELL, HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER.. SORRY IF IT SUCKS, LIKE MY BRAIN IS JUST THINKING ABOUT THE CONCERT YESTERDAY. THANKS FOR 15 VOTES. LOVE YOU ALL x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NATALIE'S POV

I just stand there as we both stare at each other's eyes.

"You're pregnant? Slut!" He yells at me.

"D-don't hurt me or else." I snap at him. "You won't lay a finger on me."

He laughs really loud and I get shivers. That laugh, I hate that laugh. Just, so many bad memories.

He comes closer to me as I back up. I grab my phone from the back of my pocket and leave it behind me. He won't hurt me, I know he won't. I'm pregnant for crying out loud.

"So, who's baby?" He smirks.

I gulp, "M-my dads." 

His eyes widen with a smirk, "Woah, he's going to kill you."

I look at him in disbelief and rub my stomach. "You won't hurt him." I whisper.

"How do you know that?" He smirks as he comes closer, too close that he was touching my belly.

I push him with all my might and he stumbles back and falls. "Oh! You're getting it!" He says, not too loudly.

I start screaming my lungs off and I turn around to see Keaton and Wesley running out. "HELP! ADAM!" I fake cry.

Wesley and Keaton pushes him, then Keaton punches him straight in the face, then Adam kicked Keaton's stomach.. Keaton stumbled away and coughed up blood. I gasp as Adam and Wesley fight... Adam is winning so far.

I shake and call 9-1-1. I tell them everything what happened. They'll be here in 5 minutes.

Wesley already has a bloody nose and bruises forming around his arms. I help Keaton and Drew comes out and starts fighting. Dear Lord, don't let Emblem3 get arrested.

Keaton holds me tight and I clean him up. I hear sirens and turn around to see police running up. "Hey! He's on The Wanted list!" One police officer gasps. I sigh and pull my hair in a pony tail.

Ambulances come and checks on the boys. I feel so guilty. It's all my fault for Adam, and the boys just helps and protects me, but it turns into some huge fight.

I ride to the hospital and I walk into the boy's room. They weren't passed out, just blood... every where.

Laraine busts through the door. "WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED?" Laraine screams at all of us.

I sorta back away and sit beside Keaton as I cuddle with him. "We got into a fight..?" Drew says, well it sounded more like a question.

"What in the world." Laraine snaps. "Why?"

"Mom, it was this guy who hates Natalie guts and is the reason why she is pregnant. He beats her, tries killing her, and everything. He found us and we were just protecting Natalie because we love her and she's 7 months pregnant for crying out loud," Wesley grits through his teeth.