Chapter 2

Hello guys. If you're reading this thank you so much. I know I just started on it, but don't worry more to come of course. :)

xx.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEATON'S POV

I was in my room chilling and playing my guitar until I heard the door slam from downstairs and Drew calling for Wesley and me because he has someone for us to meet. Maybe a lady friend or his girlfriend. 

I get up and open my door to my room. I close the door behind me and I see Wesley coming out of his room too. We walk downstairs and I see the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my life.

Her long blonde hair and her shiny blue eyes.

Of course Wesley speaks to her first.

"So who's this smoking hot lady? Your girlfriend?" Wesly asks.

Drew then coughs and answers "She's my cousin."

Well your cousin is beautiful, I thought.

I then looked at her and she was looking down blushing.

Just right then Wesley went up to her again.

"I'm Wesley." He smirked.

She blushed again and said. "I'm Natalie."

I walked up to her. "I'm Keaton." I held out my hand for her to shake and smiled.

"I'm Natalie." She repeats her self, and shakes my hand. I'm sorry, but when our hands touch I felt electricity, I know weird.

Wesley asks why Natalie is here and Drew tells us that she's moving in with us, because her parents kicked her out.

I then spoke up. "Why?" I asked.

Drew said he didn't know and we all turned to Natalie.

 "Uhh somebody photo shopped me kissing another boy when I had a boyfriend and I then lost my boyfriend, parents, and all of my friends. Then I got called fat and beaten by my parents and Adam today and my mom kicked me out." She told us.

"Well, that's wrong." I spoke up. It is wrong, that's stupid also. I do feel bad for her too.

Drew then mumbles something like. "I never thought my uncle and aunt was like that." I think he said that.

Wesley then asks how old she is and winks.

"16." She answered and looked down and blushed.

Oh my gosh, she's my age.

"Oh well your pretty hot, but I'm 19, but I have a brother who is 16 too." Wesley smirked.

Of course Wesley thanks for telling her that. She would never like me.

She did blush and looked down. It looked like she was thinking about something.

Just right then Drew says. "Oh well Keaton is going to show you around the house." He smirked too.

Thanks man, this is just great.

"Okay, come on Natalie let's go have a tour." I smiled.

She blushed and followed me upstairs.

"Okay well this is my room right here, the one across from it is Wesley's." I say and she just nods.

"This one right next door to mine is Drew's, the one right across from Drew's is yours. Do you want to check it out?" I asked.