Chapter 22

NATALIE'S POV

I open my eye's to see 3 boy's in my face. I scream. Drew calms me down. "Where am I?" I yawn.

"You're in your bed." Keaton chuckles. I give him a death glare. "Why am I in so much pain." I whine.

"You don't remember?" Wesley asks. I finally get all the beaten and rape memories in my mind. I let a tear slip out and Keaton wipes it away.

"Who did this to you?" Drew asks. The person I hate the most. That awful smirk on his face every time he see's me. "Adam." I tell them. They all 3 look pissed off. Like, anger boiling inside of them.

"We have to call the police. They will help." Wesley says. The 2 other boy's nod, and I do also.

Drew pulls out his phone and dial's the number.

DREW'S POV

The phone rings the first time and a women answers.

9-1-1 What's your emergency?

My cousin has been brutally beaten and she got raped.

Do you have any proof?

She has bruises on her, does that count?

No sir. We can't help you. It's for emergencies only.

She hangs up and I put my phone in my pocket.

"Well?" Natalie asks.

"Uh, she can't help us." I look down.

"That's bull crap!" Wesley screams. "I'm going to find him and beat his a-"

"No you will not! We NEED to just ignore him. He will come back and hurt me." Natalie says.

"But-" She cuts me off, "You will not freaking hurt him. He will come back to me. Now that's it." She says.

We all step away. She's being a diva right now.. a big one.

 "Okay!" We all hiss.

NATALIE'S POV

I yawn once more. "I'm hungry." I complain. I feel my stomach growl one more time. "I'll go get you something, you really don't need to move right now. You need to rest." Keaton smiles.

"Awe, you're so sweet baby Keats. Can you please make me some fruit loops?" I ask. He nods, with a tiny smile on his face. He's adorable.

He walks out of the room and I hear him walk down the stairs. Drew and Wes stay silent. "What?" I ask them.

"It's just you look so pitiful, with all those bruises and cuts all over your body." Wes explains. "I'll be fine." I say.

"No you won't Natalie. God, you got beaten and raped. How will you be okay?" Drew snaps. I scoot back a little in my bed. "I-I'm sorry. I will be fine. I'm strong, Drew!" I snap back.

He looks down, "You're right. You are strong."

I nod and Keaton comes in the room with a bowl, and a spoon. He hands it to me and I give him a peck on the cheek. "So, can you guys sorta leave now? I love you all." I smile at them. They nod and all walk out of the door, with Keaton closing it.

I sigh and grab my remote to turn it on to The Powerpuff Girls. Don't judge me. I love this show, so very much.

I eat my cereal slowly while Butter Cup, Bubbles, and Blossom kicking Mr. Dojo's butt. I think that's his name. I giggle a couple of times. I used to love this show, and I still do.

My phone vibrates and I grab it, it read 1 new message.

From: Louis: Hey love, we're going to be in Hungington beach in 2 weeks. We all should hang out. :)

To: Louis: Yeah, that would be nice, why in 2 weeks? xx.

From: Louis: Maybe next week if we get our new album started. We have to record at least 3 songs. Maybe next week, just have to work super hard. xx

To: Louis: Oh, just take your time hun, I know that new album will be amazing. xx.

From: Louis: Yes, it will. I have to go. All the boy's say hii! Love you. xx.

To: Louis: Tell them I said hey and miss them, love you too. Bye.

I smile and send the last text. I'm so happy they didn't forget about us yet. Then I remembered. In about 3 weeks we have to start touring. We're going to 6 places I think, and the tickets are already out on sale. Some places it's already sold out, which is awesome.

But, I have to perform, crap. What am I going to sing? Oh no. Maybe "Stay" or "If I was Your Man" I'm gonna sing something different every concert. I have to perform 2 songs. So 12 different songs. Holy crap.

Okay so first day: Stay (Rhianna) and If I was Your Man (Bruno Mars)

2nd day: Don't Wake Me Up (Chris Brown) and Wanted (Hunter Hayes)

3rd day: Little Things (One Direction) and The Cup Song (Not sure..)

4th Day: As Long As You Love Me(Justin Bieber) and Keep Holding On (Avril Lavinge)

5th Day: Heart Attack (Demi Lovato) and Fall (Justin Bieber)

6th Day: Chloe (Your the one I want) (Emblem 3) and The A Team (Ed Sheeran)

Perfect. My six songs. Should I start practicing now? Then I remember, some of the band is going to play some songs and I'm going to play some songs. I'll play every song except Heart Attack. Perfect.

Nah, I'm not gonna practice right now.

I then recap what has happened the past 2 days.

Getting kid napped, beaten, and raped. Finally being found by my hero's and finally coming home, feeling sorta safe again.

What if I could be pregnant. Surely I'm not. I can't. I'm only 16.. Maybe I'll find out soon if I am. I-I hope I'm not.

Having Adam's baby would be awful. He would kill me if that ever did happen, even though it was his fault. Completly his faul if he did.

Anyway, let's get that thought out of my mind. I get up and take 2 Advil's. That will probably help me. I get up and go downstairs. I see Keaton and fast walk to him and peck him on the cheek. "Where's Drew and Wes?" I ask.

"They are in the den playing COD2." Keaton rolls his eyes, while I giggle. "What should we do?" He asks.

"Let's watch a movie and I pick." I smile. He nods. We are going to rent one on On Demand.. I scroll through the movies, and see one that caught my eye.

It's called "The Last Song." I click on it, and see a preview.

**********

It's a romance movie. I already love it. I click 'buy' and we cuddle together watching the lovely movie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry it was very short. I'll try to do the 2nd chapter and publish it by tomorrow. Peace! xD

xoxo