Chapter 34

FRIDAY

NATALIE'S POV

Today is Logan's funeral. I sigh and get up to take a shower. I need to start getting ready for it. I jump in the hot water and let the water heaten up my body. I feel relax soon and start washing my hair. I wash my body and rinse off all the soap on my body and jump out. 

I shiver to the cold air and grab my towel and wrap it around my self.  I dry my hair and plug up my curl wand. I start curling my hair and adding some hair spray for it to stay. I slip on some sweats and a random t-shirt and get started on my make up.

I do natural color eye shadow and apply some eye liner and mascara. I apply some red lipstick and then walk to my room. I slip on a sleeveless lace dress. Pink underneath then over the pink is a black patterns thingy. I slip on my black high heel pumps and walk over to my jewelry box. I put on a pearl necklace and earrings he bought me and I sigh. (link in comments)

I slowly walk downstairs and see all the boys in matching black tuxes and with different color ties on. I walk down faster and give them three hugs. Each of them kisses my temple and tells me I look beautiful. I smile with a small 'thanks.'

"You ready to go?" Drew asks.

I nod my head and we head to the funeral sight.

*************

"Now, Logan's younger sister, Natalie will be talking about how wonderful he was," The preacher says. 

Everyone stays quiet and I walk up there slowly, taking a deep breathe.

"Hi everyone. Thanks for coming out." I sigh

"Well, Logan was a great brother to me. He was like my other half and we always had a great time together. Of course we would fight, but we would make up right after that."

"He was so protective over me and loved me so much. Some bad things has been happening lately, but I didn't care."

"Finding out my brother died was very hard for me. He was a great brother, son, friend, cousin, nephew, grandson, anything like that. He always cared for everyone and made sure everyone had a smile on there face before he left."

"He always made me laugh and smile and helped me out through bullying issues. He was just a great person, a wonderful person to add. He will be truly missed. Whoever did this to him will regret it big time in the future."

"Thanks again for coming out," I cry. I walk up to his coffin and kiss it and hug it once more. I walk up to the microphone.

"Make sure you say goodbye to Logan. It will be his last day with us." I whisper into the microphone. I hug the coffin one more time and go back to my seat next to Keaton.

He hugs me tight and kisses my temple gently as I cry in his chest.

**********

I watch the coffin as it's being buried. I let the tears stream down my face and walk away. "I'm ready to go," I whisper to Drew.

"Of course, I'll go get Wesley and Keaton," He smiles.

"Wait here," He finishes and runs off.

I just stand there, waiting. I decide to go ahead and walk to the car. There was a tap on my shoulder  and I turned around to see Adam.

"You! You! I know you killed him," I growled.

"How do you know?" He laughs.

"Because. I know you!" I yell at him.