Chapter 11

NEXT DAY

NATALIE'S POV

Today I get to walk. I'm sitting in the doctor's waiting room to be called on. The doctor has to help me walk. 

"Natalie Chadwick." A nurse calls.

"Right here." I raise my hand, and smile.

"Okay, you may go to Room 100." She smiles.

"Come on Chadwick, take me." I smirk at my cousin

He rolls me back to the room. "Hello Miss Chadwick. Are you ready to start walking again?" My doctor asks.

"Yes sir."

"Okay. Mr. Chadwick I'm guessing, help her get up from there."

Drew picks me up and sets me down carefully on the ground.

"Now hold on to her, and just walk, and let me know if it hurts." He says.

I start walking. I feel a tiny pain, but I'm fine with it. "I feel a tiny bit of pain, not a lot. I can deal with it."

"Are you sure? You can wait about 2 more days." He says.

"No, I'm fine."

"Okay, just keep on taking your medicine for the next week. Keep the walking level a tiny bit. No surfing or skate boarding."

"Yes sir."

"Well you may both leave." 

Finally we can leave this place.

"C'mon cuzzo, let's go get some burgers!" Drew says.

I nod. I am hungry.

We leave and get in the car. We drive to McDonalds, Yum!

We get out of the car and walk in there. "Welcome to McDonalds, What can we get you?" A teenage boy asks.

"I would like a cheeseburger with a medium fry, and a medium Dr.Pepper please." I say. He smiles and types it down.

"Uh, Can I get a number 1 and make it a large." Drew says. "Oh and a Mountain Dew, please." 

"I'll pay Drew." "Okay, thank you."

"Well that will be $8.50 beautiful." He says. 

I blush. "Maybe we can hang out together sometime." He says.

"Oh, I have a boyfriend. I'm sorry." I smile. "Oh that's fine, I can understand that. You're so beautiful! Here's your meal. Have a nice day." 

"You too." I grab the tray and head my way over to where Drew was sitting.

"What was he talking to you about?" Drew asks.

"Oh, he called me beautiful, and asked if we wanted to hang out, but I told him I was taken, and he understood. He was real sweet about it too. I was surprised." I explain.

He just smiles. "You are beautiful though, I bet you can be a Tumblr girl if you posted pictures of your self. You could go viral." Drew says.

I blush and smile. "I might do that one day." 

"Plus, you have such beautiful shiny blue eyes, and you just look like a model." Drew adds on.

"Oh stahp Drew!" I giggle.

"Okay, I will."

We eat our food silently, and we leave. We finally get home, and I walk in to Keaton kissing another girl.