Chapter 5

NATALIE'S POV

I woke up to a sound downstairs. It was a loud beeping noise. I get out of my bed and walk over to my mirror. My hair still the same, but my eyes red and puffy. I can't believe Drew said that to me. It hurt real bad. Knowing my mother, my father, and all my friends called me names already hurts, but then Drew. Even my own brother didn't stand up for me or nothing.

I really do miss Logan, I don't miss my mom or dad after what they did to me. I brush my teeth and fix my eyes trying to make them less red and puffy. I grab a washcloth and put cold water on it and held it on my eyes. It actually worked.

I unlock my door and walk down stairs to smell something burnt? Oh no, one of the boys are cooking something and the fire alarm went off. I walk into the kitchen to see Drew. I turned back around and felt a hand go on my shoulder.

"Look Natalie I'm sorry. I'm sorry I said that too you and hurt you. You're really not a slut or you know a bitch." Drew says with guilty look in his eyes. I hug him and he hugs back. "It's okay Drew. I forgive you. Just don't listen to Adam ever again because I'm not dating him I swear!" I say. He just laughs and nods.

"So what did you burn this morning?" I smirked. He laughs. "Waffles." He replies.

"Oh my gosh Drew your so complicated." I complain he just laughs more. I get 2 waffles out of the freezer and put them in the toaster. I wait for about 3 minutes and take them out. They were perfectly cooked and I put some syrup on them. I grab a knife and a fork and hand him the plate with waffles.

"Thank you sweetie." Drew says. "No problem." 

We walk to the living room and turn on the TV to Power Puff Girls. I was actually suprised that we watched the show. "What time is it?" I ask. "9:30."

I go upstairs and jump into the shower. I wash my hair and wash my body. I shave my legs and underarms. I jump out, dry off, and dry my hair. I put some deodorant on and brush my tangles out of my hair. I put my bra and underwear on and get my tank top and jean shorts on.

I grab my make up bag and put some lip gloss on and mascara. Just a tiny bit though. It's funny how I'm a blond, but I got black eye lashes. Most blonds has blond eye lashes.

I walk downstairs too see Keaton and Drew sitting on the couch. I plop down next to Keaton and smile. He smiles back.

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I say. I get up and open the door to see Logan.

"Oh my gosh Logan I missed you so much!" I say jumping in his arms.

"I missed you too." He replies hugging back. I turn around to see Keaton and Drew standing right there. 

"Hey man!" Logan smiles. "Oh my gosh Logan, what's up? I haven't seen you in 2 years. You have grown!' Drew says laughing. "You actually hit puberty." 

I just laugh and Logan was about to kill Drew. "I was 15 man!' Logan yells. "Well normally 13 or 14 years old hits puberty, wait Justin Bieber didn't." Drew says. Then me, Keaton, and Drew laughs really hard while Logan is pissed off.

"I'm sorry Logan, I love you, but that's so true. You had such a high pitched voice until 16 years old." I say. "Well you weren't fully potty trained until you were 5." Logan smirks. I put my hand over my mouth while Keaton was trying so hard not to laugh and Drew and Logan were laughing.

"Oh shut up!" I say. "You got me back." I say. "Wait Drew didn't hit puberty until 16 too." I smirk back. His eyes then go wide. "Come on man, I told you not to tell anyone!" Drew yells. Keaton and I just laugh. "I started puberty when I was 13." Keaton smirks. We just laughed harder.