Chapter 30

1 WEEK LATER

NATALIE'S POV

I dive into the nice, cold swimming pool. Keaton has a friend named Tyler and he has a swimming pool. I know, we live right at the beach, but this is an indoor swimming pool. It's really awesome.

I come up to surface and giggle. Keaton lifts me up from the water, so now I'm on his shoulders. Tyler get's out his iPhone, with a waterproof case on it, and takes some pictures of us.

One of us smiling, then laughing, then funny face. Please don't put this on Twitter or Instagram, Tyler.

"Wait! Tyler, take a picture of us underwater, I have a great plan," I smirk. I jump off Keaton's shoulders and drag him underwater. We both have our eyes open and we swim to each other. I grab both of his hands and smash my lips on his.

I hear a little click, but still kiss him. I finally let go and rush back up. A second later, Keaton does the same.

"Let me see the picture!" I exclaim.

He shows it too me. It was so cute. My hair was coming up and we were kissing of course, and little bubbles were going up. It wasn't a blurry picture, it was an awesome picture.

"Send that to Keaton and me." I smile. He nods and I hear my phone go off a second later. I like Tyler, he's real cool.

We swim around some more and play Marco polo. Keaton freaking touched my boob and I slapped him in the face.. twice. I don't like being touched around that area... of course.

We get out of the pool and dry off. I grab my bag of clothes and Tyler shows me a bathroom. I walk into the nice little bathroom and change into some nice, warm clothes.

I slip on a light blue faded short shorts (doesn't show my butt), a rainbow tank top with a white spaghetti strap tank top to go under it, and some white, diamond sandals. I slip all of them on and pull my hair up in a messy bun after drying it with my towel.

I apply some waterproof mascara and some foundation on my cuts. Foundation does work on everything.

I slip on a couple of bracelets just in case and leave the bathroom. I see Keaton already dressed and Tyler still in his swim suit.

"Thanks for having us over." Keaton smiles.

"No problem, man. Have fun. See ya later!" Tyler smiles. They do this hand shake while I just stand there, awkward.

We walk out. Tyler's house is about a 10 minute walk, but I don't care. He intertwines his fingers with mine and I smile and look down.

We pass a lot of skaters and all them. They were really good. "Are you excited still about the baby?" Keaton asks.

"Yeah, I am. Once I find out what it is, I'm gonna start buying stuff for it." I smile. "I have over $200." I finish.

"I'll help too, and Drew and Wes will too. We're all in this together. But, since we are signed, we are making ton of money." He smirks.

I just laugh, "I forgot."

He laughs too, "Yeah, each of us makes $40,000 a month. But, we save it for important stuff, like for the baby." He smiles.

"Gah! Thanks for helping out, but why did you keep on saying your the father?" I ask him.

"I did agree on being the father of this baby, so I'm going to say I am. I know it's a lie, but I really don't want to tell the baby I'm not it's real father. I think that would upset it." He frowns.

I nod, agreeing. He is right. I see our house and I start running, Keaton catches up. I start giggling and run up the steps and run in. First one in! I won! Woo!