Ch.14- Confusion

Ch.14- Confusion

His vision was fading quickly and it was starting to get hard to concentrate. His throat burned, and he could feel what he assumed to be blood flowing into his mouth. He coughed again, more droplets of red appearing on the ground.

Kirishima groaned, internally berating himself for unknowingly getting himself poisoned when he had realized the moment he entered the mine that the smell of copper hung heavy in the air.

Now all he could do was hope Bakugou was strong enough to either defeat the Copper Demon or hold her back until Kaminari and (Name) found them both. Even so, he readied his ax and flail, intending to still watch Bakugou's back as best he could, even if he couldn't move.

He nearly chuckled at himself. Him making sure a demon was safe. These last two days really had flipped his world upside down. But then again... the ash-blonde demon was fighting on his behalf right now. Possibly even to protect him. So, who was he to not do the same if Bakugou got into a jam.

Bakugou was holding his own just fine for the moment. The Copper Demon wasn't holding back any of her punches, but it seemed as if Bakugou had the element of speed and agility on his side.

"Ugh!" The Copper Demon sneered, stopping her attack for a moment and then looking at Bakugou with a glare. "The slayers have trained their little pet well..."

Bakugou's eye twitched and he bared his teeth at her. "Who the hell are you calling a pet!?"

He came directly towards her, fist at the ready. The Copper Demon pulled back a step and then smirked as he made eye contact with her. She slashed her arm open in a split second as Bakugou closed in. Blood dripped along her arm and then changed.

By the time Bakugou saw what it had changed into, it was too late. He managed to turn enough so his chest and head wouldn't get hit, but it left his shoulder completely exposed. The Copper Demon extended her blood forward, changing shape and morphing into tiny spiked blades of copper.

The copper pierced his shoulder, each taking a chunk of his shoulder with it. Bakugou gasped, falling to the floor and shaking from the pain. His carmine eyes managed to look up and saw something that made him want to vomit.

His shoulder had been taken clean off, allowing him to see the bones and tendons that attach his shoulder to his arm. They also looked damaged, some of the tendons ripped and a loss of feeling or ability to move in his arm.

"How sad." The Copper Demon cooed at him. "Do your little masters not let you use your Blood Demon Art? Or have they kept you so weak that you don't possess one?"

Bakugou growled, standing up. He still had one arm and a set of legs. If he learned anything from his run ins with trouble so far... It was that he was stronger than he assumed. Blood Art or whatever this annoying lady was talking about aside... he wasn't going to let her win.

Not when you were still in here and maybe suffering thanks to her copper gas.

"Fighting even with an injury as bad as that?" She chuckled. "They really have reduced you to nothing more than a dog-"

The Copper Demon gasped as something hit her back, impaling her at several points. The flail moved up, and the ax crossed between her and Bakugou. Bakugou blinked and then understood. He grabbed the ax, tugging the chain to let the red haired slayer know he understood and then rushed towards the Copper Demon.

He might not have some Blood Magic, but he did have the sun weapon that could hurt her!

Bakugou quickly jumped in the air before the Copper Demon and she gasped as he quickly swung down the ax. Her arm was sliced at the elbow, the half separated from her body disintegrating.