01

Ting..

Mark and his family were having breakfast when his phone lit up indicating there's message for him. He lifted his phone and when he saw the sender's name he hurriedly opened the messenger app.

"Mark eat first then you can see the message any time" his mom said. "No mom i can eat later but i can't ignore it, because it's from SNU" mark said focussing on his phone again. His parents didn't say anything because mark has worked hard to get into that university.

Hello Mark,
This is SNU, we would like to inform that you got accepted in course 'Business Management'.
Submit your required documents before date - x/x/x
Thank you.

He read out infront of his family. They all were happy to know that his hard work paid off. "Congrats" his brother said happily. "But he have to leave soon, like in a month" his mother said little sad but happy.

" Yes" mark said with excitment.

°°°

"Jeno i got accepted" haechan said through the phone. There was a pause from other side. "What happened?" haechan asked.

"Hyuck" jeno said in low tone. "Yes" he replied. "I- i got in too".

"What!" haechan replied. "Yes you heard me right hyuck" jeno said.

"Be ready we are going out to celebrate and i want to introduce you to someone, he is also going to the same university", haechan said with excitment.

"Okay"jeno replied trying to sound happy but deep inside he was hurting.

°°°

Renjun was standing infront of grave with flowers in his hand.

"I came here to tell you that i got accepted" he said crouching down and put flowers on grave.

"You always told me that i have to move in with you so we can spend more time together, but here i'm standing all alone i don't know how i am gonna survive without you" he can't help but cry.

Suddenly his phone rang, he pulled his phone out from his pocket and picked up.

"Renjun you went there without informing us, it's late now you have to come home" his mom said sounding worried. He didn't said anything just okayed and went home with heavy heart.

°°°

"Mom", chenle said out loud. After few minutes his mom and dad came running and worried.

"You scared me" his mom said.
"Why are you screaming?" his dad said.

"I just wanted to inform you that i got accepted in SNU", chenle said happily.

"Congratulation, you have studied a lot for this" his dad said patting his head.

"When are you gonna leave" his mom said sitting beside him.

"In a month"he said eyeing his phone.

"Okay we can talk about this later at dinner, we need to leave for the company" his dad said.

Chenle just nodded.

°°°

Jisung woke up and first thing he did was he opened his phone. When he saw the message from SNU. After he read the message of acceptance he was now fully awake.

He hurriedly rose from his bed and did his morning routine. Then he went down to his mother who was cooking lunch. He turned her around by her shoulder and hugged her tight.

"Guess what" he said still hugging her. "First free me or the food is going to burn"her mother said.

He then freed her from hug and said,"now guess". "You got accepted didn't you!?" she replied.

"Yes and how do you know" he asked, he was suprised. "Jisung i'm your mother" she said focussing on her food.

"You promised that i can move out if i got accepted in SNU"jisung said playing with his fingers.

"We'll talk about this when your father comes back from work and let's eat okay" she said. He nodded and sat down.

°°°

Jaemin lived alone in his apartment, so he called his mother to inform her that he passed the exam and starting his university from next month.

His mother congratulated him and asked him if he could come but he denied saying he's going his friend and he'll visit them tomorrow.

Then he left to meet his friends.

°°°
"Guys geuss who got accepted in SNU" yanyang said flipping his hair.

"I don't know who" his father teased. "Obviously it's me" he whined. "We know he's just teasing you" his mother said.

"When you gonna leave for Korea" his mother asked and his father hums in agreement.

"I need to leave in a week because submission of documents will be end in like two weeks" he replied.

"Okay then let me know so i can book your tickets and place you to stay there okay" his father offers.

"Hmm okay" he said.

A/n: Thank you whoever is reading this story. Please vote and comment.