03

Today was the day jisung will be shifting in a apartment. Jisung was excited for this for a long time. He always wanted to move out and live his life fully. When he got accepted in SNU his parents let him move to apartment. He was so happy when got accepted.

Jisung woke up early that morning because of excitement. He packed all of his stuffs the previous night. He went to freshen up. After that he came downstairs with a happy face, he saw his mom cooking breakfast for them in kitchen, he greeted his mom "good morning mom", "good morning" his mom looked up from pan and greeted him with a smile. He sat at the dinning table, his mom came with a plate full of pancakes. His mouth watered after seeing that yummy pancake. "wow mom this looks so delicious" he said with amazed look. His mom smiled at him and gave him pancake to eat "have some", "thank you mom" he thanked his mom. His dad also came and he greeted him too.

After they finished their breakfast his mom said "be ready in fifteen minutes me and your dad will drive you to your apartment okay" and with that his mom left to wash dishes. He then went to his room and looked around to check if he forgot something. Then he changed his clothes. He took his phone and charger. His mom shouted from downstairs "Jisung come fast we are going" "yes mom" he replied. He took his bag with him and left the room.

He went outside the house his father was in the car waiting for his mom and him. They went inside the car, his mom sat in the front seat while he sat in the backseat alone playing game in his phone.

After half an hour of driving they reached to the apartment. They got of the car. "you'll be living with 2 or 3 more persons here, is that okay?...we actually don't want you to be alone, you're still a baby to us" he mom smiled at him and patted his head and looked at his dad. "Yeah it's fine" he smiled a little and gave them a hug, he has never lived alone before without his parents. The went inside the apartment with all his stuffs, there sitting a boy on the couch watching TV. He looked at them, he knew that today someone was shifting to this apartment where he lived. He smiled at them and greeted them "hello I'm mark" then jisung also greeted him "Hi I'm jisung, and they are my parents". Jisung looked around the living room "Come here I'll show you your room, this way" mark gestured him. He went inside the room with his parents and mark left them. "I'll miss you mom and dad" he said with sad face. "we'll also miss you" his dad said and they group hugged each other.

His mom and dad left the apartment. He unpacked his thingummies. He was about to lay down when he heard a knock on his bedroom door. When he opened the door mark was standing there with hands in his pocket. "Hey i came here to see if you need any help" mark said peeking into his room. "Thanks for asking but i already unpacked"jisung replied as he welcomed mark into his room. "You're from seoul right but why did you decided to live here instead of your home"mark asked. "It's not like i hate my parents or staying at home but i've never been alone so i just wanted to be responsible and explore things on my own, but that wasn't easy to convince my parents because they still think i'm baby thats why they thought it'll be good to share aparment with someone and here i'm sharing apartment with you" jisung replied smiling, mark smiled at him and nodded. "Our tenant said that you're from canada but you speak korean so well" jisung said curiously looking at mark. "Thats because my parents are korean" mark said cooing at jisung cuteness.

Mark then looked at clock and said," it's already lunch time do you wanna go and eat outside, it's my treat" mark said. "Ok lets go" jisung said standing from his bed.

°°°

Yangyang was doing dishes when his phone rang. When he saw the caller id he left the dishes and hurriedly picked up the call. "Hey yangyang how are you and what are doing"his mother asked through the phone, "hey mom i'm all good and i just ate and now i'm doing dishes"he replied.

"How's your neighborhood" his mother asked. "There are nice people around here"he replied with a smile. "Have you made any friends yet??"his mother asked. "Not really but i made a friend on orientation day he was nice, he also introduced me to his friend and he lives next door to me, he also go to SNU" he said.

"Okay i need to go i've a meeting in 10min,bye take care"she said. "Hmm bye i'll call you later"yangyang said and then cut the call.

Then yangyang finished washing dishes. He was bored at home as it was already evening so he went out to explore more around his neighborhood. He came across to a small park, kids were playing, he saw an ice-cream trailer and he bought one for himself and sat on the bench. He then went to a convenience store and bought some instant food for dinner and went home.

A/n: Thank you for reading 💚