19

Next Day...

It is the day when they will be going on a trip. They decided to go to Jeju island. They were all very happy that they are going on a vacation. Everyone was very excited until a call came and the person said that mark was dead in an accident.

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
(A/n: Tch just kidding, cause im bored)

Today was their flight. Jaemin, yangyang and haechan were the first one to arrive at the airport. Jeno, jisung and Chenle arrived soon after them. Now they were all waiting for Renjun. Jeno was growing impatient, he called Renjun, but he wasn't picking it up.

Soon a small figure appeared from the main entrance. He was running and panting. "Sorry, I guess I'm the last one to arrive here" he said. "It's okay Renjun we still have time, lets go sit their" jeno said, and everyone went to sit on the waiting area.

They heard announcement of their flights. They all went to their flight. Chenle, Jisung and Jeno were seated together. Haechan and Jaemin were together. Yangyang and Renjun were seated together.

On the flight haechan was ranting about how jeno helped him yesterday. He laughed at how he got choked on cookies. Jaemin was just smiling at his bubbly boyfriend. He was happy that his boyfriend was happy. But there is jeno, he sighed at the thought of jeno. "Are you even listening?" haechan snapped him from his thoughts. "Yes I'm listening" jaemin said. "Then tell me, what I said" haechan asked him. "You're right i was not listening" jaemin ignored haechan's eye contact.

"I won't talk to you the whole trip, hmph!" haechan got grumpy. "I'm sorry hyuckie" jaemin said joining his both hands together with pleading eyes. "No!" haechan replied grumpily. Jaemin wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer from his side and kissed his cheeks, "I'm sorry hyuckie, I'll always listen to you" jaemin said putting his chin on haechan's shoulder still having his arms around haechan. Haechan looked at him with frowning face and pout. They stared at each other for a while. Suddenly haechan burst out laughing, "I was just playing around, omg you're so cute" Haechan said while laughing and squished jaemin's cheeks. Jaemin quickly pecked him.

Meanwhile Renjun thought it'll be awkward with yangyang, but luckily it wasn't, he hasn't talked to yangyang too much, he as only more comfortable with jeno. Because jeno was really fun person to be with, jeno always worried for him, he wished to sit with jeno but he got to sit with yangyang. Yangyang was also a fun person, renjun was not talkative person, but didn't let him got bored. Yangyang has bright aura, bright smile etc.

Jeno slept on the flight, cause he didn't get much sleep the previous day. He was with haechan. Jisung and Chenle were also sleeping as well.

After three hours they arrived to jeju. They got outside of the airport, they took taxi. They had already booked a hotel for them. They have booked four rooms.

They went to the counter, and the lady gave them the card of their rooms. They were deciding who's gonna stay together. They paired up- Haechan and jaemin, Chenle and jisung, Yangyang and Renjun, and Jeno alone, cause he didn't want anyone to be alone. They went to their respective rooms and scanned the card to open the door. It was an luxury hotel.

Jeno called everyone and told them that they'll go to the beach in the evening. They all agreed since they were tired. They needed sometime to rest.

"Are you going to wash up first or should I go-" Renjun looked at yangyang but he was fast asleep. So he decided to go wash up first, cause he is so hygienic person.

°°°

"

Yaay its so cool here" chenle cheered and jumped in his place. Jisung and chenle went ahead of everyone. Five were left behind. Then haechan also dragged jaemin near the sea.

Jeno, renjun and yangyang went to a stall where coconuts were being sold. They bought one for each of them. Jaemin called yangyang to play with them.

And now jeno and renjun both were alone. They walked at side of the beach side by side. "Do you like it here" jeno asked. "yes its really nice here" renjun answered. "JENO RENJUN COME HERE!" chenle shouted.

They were all gathered at one place, they stood there making circle looking down at the sand interestingly. Like there is nothing more interesting than sand. But no they weren't looking at the sand they watching two crabs fighting crab 🦀🦀, interesting right?

In the middle of the crabs fight, renjun felt his head heavy, he wasn't feeling well suddenly. He tugged on jeno's shirt who was beside. At first he thought he shoudn't bother jeno when he is having fun, he didn't want jeno to stop having fun because of him. But he was really not feeling well.

Jeno looked beside him when he felt someone tugging on his shirt. Renjun was tugging on hem of his shirt, he was looking down at his feet. "What happened?" he asked him. "I want to go back, I'm not feeling well" renjun told him in low voice. And guess what haechan was trying to sneak in their conversation but he wasn't able to hear their conversation.

"Guys, we are heading back first" jeno told everyone and they nodded. "Lets go" he said to renjun.

They both went back to the hotel. It wasn't far from the beach. Jeno asked him what's wrong why he suddenly felt down. He just said that he was feeling dizzy. He missed someone or maybe he is affraid of seas.

"I am going to my room, if you need something then call me okay" jeno said to him. He nodded in response and he also went to his room as well.

A/n: Thank you for reading💚